ONEweekly Video Series Bounty Proposal

ONEweekly Video Series Proposal

Hello, My name is Logan. Currently, I am the owner of Loge Media in Chillicothe, Ohio. We specialize in photo, commercial video, and informational content.

Over the course of the last 2 weeks, I have been intrigued in reading the ONEweekly articles that Matt Barrett has been releasing. I couldn’t help but notice in the very first article it talked briefly about Harmony wanting to bring ONEweekly articles to a video format. I am here to propose a solution to that need.

My live production studio has been fully outfitted with the equipment necessary to fulfill the needs from Harmony. My studio not only has the time each week, but also is eager to begin building a media bridge to inform the community of things happening inside Harmony.

To prepare for this proposal, I have taken the liberty to read the first ONEweekly out loud. Watch my FIRST take and please know that this is a rough draft, the quality… music… graphics… and titles are all up for debate, and should fit the look and feel of Harmony branding!
Watch my pitch on Vimeo ONEweekly Rough Draft w Color

The help I will need:

From Matt - I will need topics, access to the ONEweekly script at least 48 hours before release, and any supporting visual elements that you have access to.
From Daniel - I will need access to b-roll, supporting graphics, or any Harmony Branded headers, footers, and transitions. (with transparency) & Harmony merch for me to wear on set.
From Giv & Adrian - I need your approval, your feedback, and an understanding on the creative freedom that I can express.

Proposal ask

$1000 per completed video

Metrics for success

• Weekly communication with harmony team members on direction and feedback
  • Outreach to community partners and help communicate what they bring to Harmony
  • Weekly delivery of 10 min (or less) video
  • Record every Wednesday, deliver every Thursday, for release every Friday

In Conclusion
I am excited to offer my services to the Harmony Community. I humbly ask for your support, your encouragement, and your feedback. The community’s response is vital to helping the success of this weekly video series.

Encourage, Empower, Inspire :blue_heart:

• Logen
7 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

This bounty is approved and we’re very excited to see your skills, passion, and efforts reflected in a ONEWeekly video series. We’ll aim for five videos to start with the proposal ask above. Thanks Loge and looking forward to more!

3 Likes

Thank you Daniel! This is very exciting news! I can’t wait to see how these first 5 episodes help the community be more informed with the inner workings of Harmony :blue_heart:

The first weekly video is now completed

2 Likes

funded the first video: 0x35df14c5256202c23a2f294a4fa5905f91aa23e1618429c0998b5c3741d9d1c4

1 Like

The second weekly video is now complete

2 Likes

Great quality! Glad to see you in your element! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Something to mention, I also purchased the blue backdrop for $71, this week I submitted for reimbursement.

second weekly video funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

This is great. Looks super professional and very informative . Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you so much Kenny. We want to experiment with more graphics and more b-roll/information text. The community feedback has been incredible with this video series, and I personally hope to ramp up Co-marketing efforts with projects building on harmony.

1 Like

It has been a pleasure to work with you so far @Loge. Your work has been high-quality and getting to know you has been a blast. Looking forward to the next episode!

1 Like

Week 3 ONEweekly video is now complete

1 Like

week 3 funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

Week 4 ONEweekly video is now complete ONEWeekly #4 | DeFira, Cosmic Universe & Ankr RPC Aggregator - YouTube

funded week 4: 0x49896a5ce52230c61b84993124723f2f0dc84a46567c3670b7bb7e52d582c55d

1 Like

Week 5 ONEweekly now complete

ONEWeekly #5 | Special Edition: Q2 Off-Site Initiatives & Priorities - YouTube

2 Likes

funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes