looping in @Devin as well
Great proposal and a valuable tool. I’ll speak with @frwrdslosh about altering the existing DAO Tooling Grant guidelines to better suit your platform!
Thank you, @robinnagpal.
- We setup a separate site for Harmony DAOs https://one.dodao.io/#/
- Created an onboarding guide for HER DAO - HER DAO: Women Developer DAO. Will be reviewing it with them and creating more guides
- Plan to work with @Rufo21 and create a couple of onboarding guides for Aura Dogs Aura Dogs DAO animal aid bootstrap grant - #41 by Rufo21. Also plan to create some DAO educational content with them.
- Added discord integration so that the DAOs can get updates in Discord whenever a guide is completed by a member
Waiting for an update from your side on the grant. Its very crucial for us as it will 10-20x our speed and output.
Amazing. Please expect a response from us in the next few days! Really great work. Very happy to see DoDAO already integrating with the DAO eco.
Hi @frwrdslosh here are the updates from last week
- Added onboarding guide for Africa DAO(Africa DAO). Still need to collaborate with them and ask them to review the content
- Added feature to collect user information within the guide itself
- Added single choice question type also
Next we plan to create onboarding guide for https://talk.harmony.one/t/zkdao-providing-training-basic-income-for-zk-developers
Can you please share an update on the Grant
Would love to get your feedback and create more onboarding guides for HER DAO
I’m Chak, and I’m now heading the DAO onboarding efforts here. There is some amazing stuff here lots of potential, although i think this might be more of a DAO tool at first glance. Ive actually been working on something similar as well, I’d like to support you in your journey and get you funded asap. Perhaps we can work together to get you to MVD status and align efforts on the educational program. I feel like theres a potential value exchange here that can alter DAO’s at Harmony moving forward.
Can we set up a time today to speak on this? Excited to hear more about your project.
Chak Raam ( DAO Ops /OnBoarding)
Thanks @Chak_Raam . Will DM you my calendar link.
thank you. Look forward to speaking
We added three sample guides
- Creative DAO
- Meta Gamma Delta
We will soon reach out to them to develop multiple and more detailed guides.
love it. Your approach is very comprehensive cant wait to get to work
Hi there! Seen all the progress you’ve made. Fantastic work! Keep me posted on when we can start with the onboarding content.
Thanks a lot for the message . Will send you DM @Sianoi to setup time to talk about HER DAO.
Thanks for presenting Robin. LightItUpDAo is onboard.
- Connected with @Suede0619 and Bloomz from LightItUpDAO. Will collaborate to have the first guide of LightItUp DAO created.
- Connected with @Bricktop_One from Creative DAO and discussed about developing onboarding content in the coming weeks
- Talked to @Harmonious_Dude from Community DAO and will be soon adding a guide for Community DAO
- Added a sample guide for Developer DAO https://one.dodao.io/#/developer-dao-one-mainnet/guides
- Connected with @Sianoi from HER DAO.
This weeks plan
- Connect with Matty from Basic DAO and try to add a guide for them
- Connect with @Rufo21 and will try to do a video about Aura Dogs
Can’t wait to connect and start creating content together …
This is so much interesting. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you getting the grant soon.
Do you have incentive program for community?
great stuff @robinnagpal I love the collab energy. With ensuing DAO ecosystem reformscoming, focusing your immediate attention on the most foundational DAO’s like community and basic dao is likely the wisest. What I think would benefit the community and ecosystem the most would be a guide to Harmony DAO ecosystem as a whole! A base layer of knowledge to get all DAOist up to par before even choosing or evaluating a DAO. In theory, That guide could have the broadest and most immediate effect on the ecosystem as well as pave the way for multiple layers of education when they get to a specific daos guide. This would also save work in the production of each guide by reducing the need for the same foundational knowledge content being put in each guide specifically, while decreasing redundancy for community members who will become part of multiple DAOs. I love DODAO gonna change this space