Say Hi to everyone

Chosen track

I would like to be Contributor on Web3 projects.

[Lead, Fellow, Contributor, Low Hunder, High Hunter]

About

I am Henry, your founder Stephen Tse’s high school classmate in Hong Kong. (20+ yrs ago… haha) Same as him graduated in Maths and Computer Science degree. Working in Hong Kong for long long time ago, more than 10 years experience on website and mobile apps development. Further 5 years, I changed my position in helping start-up drafting investment proposal, seeking fundings and giving technology advices and consultancy to elevate their productivity and brand building.

As working need, I need to learn many cutting edge advanced technologies, and touch many law and regulation, especially blockchain, web3 and big data. For self-improvement, I have self studied a law degree and will enroll CA bar exam this summer.

I would like to be a leads/ contributor/ hunter (Actually, I still do not quite know the difference) in Web3 project, no matter development, testing or documentation.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. The Grants committee is currently attending ETHDenver and we will be in touch after the event ends.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

1 Like

I am not submitting proposal. I propose to be a contributor/ lead.

1 Like

Hi @henry_yeung! Excited to have you here. To help me better understand where to connect you, can you share deeper details about your experience in grants, development, and other areas you that you hope to make an impact in?

Thank you!

Matty

Hi Matty,
I am Henry, your founder Stephen Tse’s high school classmate in Hong Kong. (20+ yrs ago… haha) Same as him graduated in Maths and Computer Science degree. Working in Hong Kong for long long time ago, more than 10 years experience on website and mobile apps development. Further 5 years, I changed my position in helping start-up drafting investment proposal, seeking fundings and giving technology advices and consultancy to elevate their productivity and brand building.

As working need, I need to learn many cutting edge advanced technologies, and touch many law and regulation, especially blockchain, web3 and big data. For self-improvement, I have self studied a law degree and will enroll CA bar exam in this July.

As you know Hong Kong’s situation, I would be no longer living in Hong Kong, and prepare to come to San Francisco for new life in this July. Stephen introduces his company to me, and I am interested to the Web3 projects, as I do think this is the future of the Internet.

I do need a job offer for staying in America by applying working visa for residential permit. Not only website, mobile apps and all web 2.0 full stack development, but also I do help many start-up companies to draft their proposal, business and technologies consultancies, as well as pitching fundings in Hong Kong. I believe I can help your companies no matter in development, documentations, proposals review, start-up facilitation, or jobs in legal aspects.

Although I know not much about blockchain technologies, and solid experience on web3.0 development, I do believe I can take up so fast, by years of solid and professional experiences in full stack development and management.

On the other hand, I really know very little about your company, what you need and what can I help. I can see your community is so large, but I don’t know how you manage it, and how the development collaboration is. Would you mind telling me more?

Henry
25/3/2022

btw, you may reach me by whatsapp +852 93171463 / email: henry930@gmail.com
We can have a phone meeting for further details.

Let’s connect on Telegram: @mattyontap - would love to chat more about bringing you on!

hi,
I have added your Telegram. Please check.