Spanish DAO 1K twitter

Hey everyONE!! We would like to announce that the Spanish DAO has acomplished the second milestone:
1k twitter followers
Cheers​:rocket::raised_hands:

@lij @Sam @frwrdslosh @nickv

11 Likes

:slight_smile: Well done! Now for the next Milestone.
Event soon in BCN :smiley:

4 Likes

We are already 1000, let’s go for the 10k :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Keep it up! Cheering for you guys!

4 Likes

We love to work and accomplish the goals. But the most important thing is to spread the word within the community

2 Likes

Congrats!

Do you have a rough estimate of how many of those followers are from Spanish speaking countries? I ask because according to what what I’ve seen (I might be wrong), most of your followers were “acquired” by means of giveaways, both in English and Spanish.

3 Likes

Hi @Rutilant_Hub ,
I can’t tell you this information because I don’t know exactly, about the giveaways, are the NFTs that our latests partnerships (with the ecosystem projects) that want to be covered to the spanish community and helped to manage the network spanish channels. It’s a kind of way we are trying to explore to help the DAOs be a lit more self-sustended. We cannot afford all the thinks in just 4 weeks, we are working hard. If u have something about u would like to discuss, I will be really open to get tips and opinions💙

4 Likes

@frwrdslosh we finally did it :smiley:

2 Likes

Very grateful to have already 1069 followers in the SpanishDAO community. :point_up_2:t2::blue_heart:

3 Likes

This is just the beginning!!! :smile:

1 Like

funded $10k for engaging 1k twitter community: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes