Support Harmony’s DeFi Ecosystem on DeFiato

Thanks @Drwilliam for reactivating deposit/withdrawal. Now the swap USDT → ONE is deactivated.

Can you list Defiato to DappRadar? Instructions here

Also, please post your GitHub repo for our open source requirement please.

Hi @cheualx
Here is our app on DappRadar: DeFiato | DappRadar
for the GitHub, we’re CeDeFi platform so we don’t open source the source code like Binance.

Hi @cheualx ,

We have done all extra steps you asked for. I wonder if we can finalize the grant now?

Thanks,
–William

Open source: we are centralized platform. Can’t open source. This requirement is beyond the scope of the grant.

Hi there,

Just want to let you know that the Harmony team has decided to make all grant applicants open source their project prior to funding. The new guidelines can be found here: Harmony Grants and Investments (Paused)

Our grant scope is to list ONE coin on our centralized exchange platform. How can you open source such code? Will you ask Binance to do the same when they listed your ONE coin?

I’m not from the core team, I am a community member. Just letting you know that they updated the grant guidelines last month and they are being very tough about it. It may not apply to you, just wanted to let you know what I know, as the team’s communication has also been slow.

Thanks! Please join our defiato.

1 Like

@Phuong @Drwilliam,

Harmony has paused the funding at the time you’ve sent the funding form. Therefore questions asked were for qualification of fundability given strict guidelines apart from initial metrics of success.

User and TVL are integral to warrant a grant given Harmony’s grant guidelines. Currently DappRadar shows 0 users; below requirement of users of a 30D aggregation.

Therefore, given timing of funding submission and current user traction we cannot proceed with payout. I am sorry. Alternatively we can initiate co-marketing campaigns to assist with your user traction.

@cheualx We have completed the grant milestone in April even before harmony changed its grant program. You guys didn’t process it and moving back and forth and didn’t even reply promptly. This is a legal binding. It cost us money for integrating harmony blockchain as well as $10K worth of ONE coins delivered to the community. This is a small amount and Please consider paying this fee before we pursue other paths.

Guys, if money is a problem we should all have a good look at this amazing book written by Cheualx’s sister in law for just five times the money you’re asking here.

I’m sure we can find some way to create wealth in Harmony and pay the bounty. It worked for them after all!

Also, kudos to Cheualx that still finds the time to answer here even if he’s really busy with Nomad DAO. You’re amazing!

This is not a question of money. It’s a question of honoring the promise and therefore the credibility. I was just curious that for a small amount of money you promised, then you break it in order to be like the crypto scam. Is it worthy? Will Harmony bear that bad name because of your statement? If that is the case, Harmony will be finished. No one will believe in what you said anyone as well as your future grants, and the whole world will know it. In the end, you still need to pay it anyway via the legal process. This is not a wise action at all.

Is defiato an active Dapp at the moment ?

DeFiato apps are available on both Apple Store and Google Play, we have over 20K downloads on both store.