Unelected Validator

Validator name

Project Harmony (@phvalidator)

Staking Profile

(Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B)

Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

We run a server on Digital ocean 8 vcpu 16 GB Memory / 320 GB Disk + 500 GB soon to have a redundant node.

About us

We are two dedicated people running project harmony. Project Harmony’s mission is to help keep the Harmony Network decentralized and secure, all while helping new harmonauts join the community.

We were first introduced to harmony Nov.2020 by swing trading. When we did our own research we knew at that moment that this blockchain would be revolutionary.

What we do is encourage the twitter community to stake with small or unelected validators for more decentralization. We do this by keeping an eye out for new validators, then we create a twitter post with the new validators @ and pfp and add harmony hashtags which targets a larger audience.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

1 Like