- Cloud based
- High-powered CPUs to handle traffic spikes
- Expandable storage for the growing blockchain
Tom (Validity) here. A few bullet points about me:
- I’m one of the small but dedicated validators consistently elected (Support decentralization by supporting small validators!)
- My uptime, stats, return, etc match the “big boys”
- I’m a developer and use the commission to:
- Keep my validator alive (keeping Harmony decentralized)
- Buy time to develop an upcoming dApp for Harmony
My experience as a developer gives me so much optimism about Harmony ONE. I am here due to the sophistication of the network, SDKs, documentation, and community - not to make a quick buck.
Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.
I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking