Wonder Game - Collaborative DeFi Game 🍄

Nice art and interesting gameplay. This could be the next big thing!

Hey team, thank you for your application. I really like the look and feel of the art. Everything looks very balanced and fun.

A few questions:

• Is wonder.game on ICON currently being tracked on dappradar? Please share user numbers, from a verifiable 3rd party the better

• We strongly support cross-chain and ICON is a friend of ours, but one concern is how will the wonder team treat the game on Harmony vs ICON? Will the wonder team focus on user growth, customer service, on Harmony just as much as wonder on ICON? What assurances can you give us that once wonder is launched on Harmony, all your time and focus won’t be on ICON?

1 Like

Hey team - I’m at an offsite this week so, wanted to give you a quick update so you know I’m not ghosting you. I’ll be sure to review next week when i’m back.

1 Like

Hey, Just noticed this. There is no game on ICON. Wonder.Game is only on Harmony. We have just enabled minting of NFTs by payment with ICX through ICON Bridge. Eventually the plan is to build a second chapter to the game on ICE, once ICE launches. ICE will be an EVM compatible Substrate based extension chain to ICON that will make a bid to lease a Polkadot parachain slot. At soonest that will happen around the end of the year. For the first chapter of Wonder.Game the focus is 100% on Harmony. Of course, we will be excited to bring it over to ICE once the time is right. ICON helped fund development with a generous grant after all. It will be our cross-chain adventure down the rabbit hole.

Hey Papi!

Hope you’re doing good! Thanks for keeping us updated on this.

Following up on Dan’s reply above. We will first be on Harmony and then the next chapter will be on other chains - the next one we are looking towards is ICE which is still under development for at least until the end of the year. In terms of user growth and customer service, we will be focused on Harmony as much as ICON and other chains. We focus a lot on community and community success. You can check out our discord and Twitter community - our members are super supportive and have created an environment for members from multiple chains to share knowledge and experience while having fun.

Our ICON members are coming over to Harmony through the ICON Bridge that we released last week for cross-chain minting. More than 500 of our ICON members are on Harmony right now. We are slowly growing in the Harmony community too and the members who join love to be with us! We will be focused on building the Dapp and giving the best experience to our members from all chains. An experience that will keep members focused on the game and also benefit from the diverse community we are building.

In terms of Dappradar - we just deployed the NFT SC last week on Harmony and just added our project there. Here is the link - Wonder Game | DappRadar - one note on this is that we have more users than it shows since the bridge contract is counted as one user, all the ICON users who used the bridge are not counted here. You can check out Twitter to see the ICON users joining Harmony :smiley:

Thanks for reviewing our proposal and the questions. If you do have any more questions please let us know!

2 Likes

Linking the Bridge proposal to this game proposal here

1 Like

Hey @WonderlandGame, thank you for sharing your proposal with us. I want to provide you with an update on our grants program. The text below is a copy/paste, but I am sending it with the same TLC that I would send any personalized message with. I care about your game and simply want to see you succeed.

As you may be aware, all funding for grants and investments are on hold. I would like to invite you to join our discussion here so that you can be fully informed and stay in the loop as things unfold.

That said, I want to encourage you to continue growing. Our goal is clear: to make Harmony the leader in gaming and to make it as easy as possible for you to build, launch, and find success with your game. Most importantly, we care about the relationship we can build together. Please reach out to me on Telegram so we can make this happen. As you build, you still have access to our team for technical support. As you gain user traction, there are many ways a partnership with Harmony can lead to great things - even without funding.

Today, we released this video to highlight the many features that makes Harmony a great place for web3 gaming:

Thank you for considering Harmony as the home for your game launch. I look forward to cheering you on and am here to assist you in any way I can.

Matty

1 Like

Great proposal from the Wonder Game team. Thank you for providing such extensive detail. I’m excited to see the future of Wonder Game on Harmony!:blue_heart:

2 Likes