A Harmony Community Sentiment Report- May'22

This is a high quality, data-backed report which I’m sure took lots of time and effort. It’s a perfect supplement and follow-up from the Q1 community sentiment report released by @WellnessOne (Ambassador DAO) some months ago:

Q1 Community Sentiment Report | Link #1
https://www.reddit.com/r/harmony_one/comments/tynbmf/we_hear_you_heres_what_were_doing_about_it/

Q1 Community Sentiment Report | Link #2

The desire for a tech-focused approach to our milestones and external communication is exactly what Harmony is aiming to provide. Our Q2 off-site report reflects this, along with our priorities and new initiatives:

Q2 Offsite Report

The data you’re providing is insightful. Changes and initiatives take time, and we’re always working to improve. We’re excited to launch new initiatives such as 1BTC Yield and Game Shard, as well as prioritized existing initiatives such as cross-shard messaging protocol. DAO infrastructure will continue to be worked on to ensure great improvements are made there as well with a stronger emphasis on infrastructure and quality over quantity.

Thanks again, and I’m looking forward to continuing to see the sentiment of the community shift more positive across the bored as time passes and we work to show the world why Harmony is a leading blockchain.

In response to @Sbae - I agree that @sick_of_this created a great report. The Harmony community is, without question, one of the most passionate in the crypto space. I’m personally glad to have come from the community and helped build its roots since late 2020. That said, please direct your passion to a more positive and constructive place. We’re learning constantly, as all other chains are alongside us.

I hope you can join me in moving past the old and towards the current and future.

7 Likes