Africa blockchain youth ambassadors dao (abya dao)

Since we the youth are the best in internet consumption in Africa, it is a great idea to have such a program. Since Blockchain technology is the next big thing. I guess it’s a good platform to even end fraud n corruption in Africa I greatly support it.

2 Likes

Great initiative with an A-team. Making an impact on the continent.

1 Like

Am very glad to join the Platform, thanks so much.

@Liei you are most welcome to the platform. If all goes well, we could bring this project to South Sudan before the end of the year

Thanks @smith_Williams. The potential is huge

@lemuel254 we hope that this project will give the youth the push that is needed to inspire their creativity in the continent

Welcome brother, good luck.

This is quite impressive!! Good job.

Amazing, well thought, organised proposal…this is the best proposal I hv come across so far, empowering university students is an excellent idea, a lot of great things in our world today are born through university R&D and initiatives like this … I love that the team is also touching on SDGs.

1 Like

Quite the proposal right here!!

This initiative would be a great turning point for Decentralization and bureaucratic bottle-necks by disengaging just urban focused wealth creation. The way i perceive this, it will help even the rural areas to engage in 21st century cutting-edge technologies other than just urban focused. Mr. Paul, this is awesome amongst all initiatives i’ve seen in recent times, would say. Great one at this.

Thanks @kiambati_maxwel for the kind remarks. It is said that when you want to change a society, you start with the mind and we strongly believe that changing the minds of our university students will be a big step towards the technology revolution.

Thanks @Akinola_OGUNYEMI for the kind remarks. With the university students, we believe we can reach most parts of a country if not all.

This is a well researched and impactful idea. It can go a long way in promoting youth empowerment and skilling at an early age. It also infuses tech into youth work making it very innovative . The design also makes it sustainable especially through the clubs and trainings

I totally agree with your sentiments @michael_asudi.

The proposal is amazing. Empowering youth is the way to go. This will create a good environment to explore and bring change to the generation of today. Keep up the spirit because it can be.

1 Like

I really love your proposal,
Job well done!

1 Like

Great futuristic and visionary ideas.

Excellent proposal for blockchain education and adoption in Africa and a fantastic project to expand the harmony ecosystem.

1 Like

Great idea, great proposal

1 Like