Africa DAO

Wonderful :heart_eyes: like to see how the community is growing and expanding all arround thw world. And this is just the beginning, Africa have so much potential, and it will be the continent with the most growth in the following years. :point_up: :large_blue_circle:

For every meet-up we organise, we follow a basic excel sheet to make sure nothing falls through the cracks:

Are you a solid African Web2 developer or an experienced potential creator in the digital realm? If so, you donā€™t want to miss our upcoming developer training!

The digital industry is undergoing a major transition from Web2 to Web3, distributing power from the center to the entire network. In this world we are all building, traditionally underserved populations benefit from greater equity and inclusion. It is only a matter of time before decentralized organizations provide individuals just like you with opportunities to bring their labor directly to market without the barrier of an employer or intermediary. Pave the way for yourself and your peers by adopting Web3 and taking part in this revolutionary transformation! DeFi, gaming, zero-knowledge, smart-contractsā€¦ come and learn it all!

Interested? We are here to equip you with all the tools you need to succeed in the next phase. Our introductory courses feature senior Web3 developers from the most influential blockchain technologies. The program covers technical and non-technical aspects of Web3, along with an opportunity to collaborate with like-minded participants and build your network. Learn from the best and take advantage of the amazing possibilities offered by this technology!

This course is highly competitive. Register now to improve your chances of enrollment! Pre-selected applicants will be contacted following application review. Women are highly encouraged to apply.

Registration deadline: 05 Feb.

APPLY HERE!

we have a talk pendingā€¦ but make sure you apply here:

2 Likes

Gradually, Africa is making a good case in the arena of digital and disruptive technology. Nice program. Looking forward for another opportunity to work it out here in Ghana, kudos!

1 Like

All regional daos are doing a great job by implementing mandates and deliverables set in accordance to Join #ONE of Our Regional DAOs

Since 2021 weā€™ve grown a lot and currently, we count numbers of regional daos approved. More are coming I believe.

Talking to many governors of regional daos we came up with the need to have weekly/bi-weekly sync calls where we will be able to share updates, experience and progress with the delivered tasks.

Letā€™s unite together and start Regional DAO All-hands calls!

What we need to do that is simple! letā€™s assign day of the week and time that will cover all of us.

Regional DAO Governor,

4 Likes

Hello @ep2338 This is such an interesting Proposal, will be happy to join in from Uganda alongside @AhimbisibweBrian to drive this forward. @Jacksteroo

2 Likes

Hello, I am enthusiastic about Harmony and itā€™s features, asking for a role to serve in community management/moderation, or any other that may fit with me. who will I refer to for my proposal

Hey! @adamlawalbkr1 thanks so much for your messaged! Please join our Telegram community, we are constantly looking for support!

Telegram: @harmony_africa_dao

Female co-lead to organise a Hack:

Learn to code with us!

Can you teach coding? Join our training team!

Organise a community meet-up!

Letā€™s talk on telegram, welcome to the community!

1 Like

I feel glad to connect with, thanks for kind response. To be more explicit, I want to apply for community moderator. Can you guide me on that?

Hello, we will be posting an opening for community moderator during the course of this week on our telegram :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Very much for the response, I will be there @harmonyafrica_dao

1 Like

Very interesting, by the way, is there an existing NIGERIA DAO? Have interest in proposal to Develop one

yes there is a fantastic one with a great team behind itā€¦ please follow them on telegram:@harmonynaijadao

I am interested in applying for the available governor DAo position

1 Like

Great initiative @nickv

Hello Team, a quick update. Due to my current commitments and responsibilities I may not be able to give quality time and output to the DAO. Itā€™s on this note I wish to step down as a Governor.It has been a tremendous journey that has seen the growth and visibility of the Harmony Protocol in East Africa. Itā€™s my wish and hope that Africa leads the way to WEB3 and adoption of the Harmony Protocol. Once Again, Grateful to Harmony for this amazing opportunity.Thanks.

2 Likes

Well done! @George, wishing you all the best in your new endeavors!

1 Like

For your commitment and contribution a good thanks to you, wish you more opportunities and your contribution is acknowledge.

2 Likes

Dear Members - We are writing to inform you that effective from Saturday, February 20, 2022, the governors of the Africa DAO have voted to change the organizationā€™s name to Impact Plus DAO.

Please see the rationale here and please let us know if you have any questions.

Link here