Aura Dogs DAO animal aid bootstrap grant

Hi Sbae, we will share this information soon under a report with our next grant application. I would love to share that with you right now but our focus at present time is working in our last month’s projects and delivererables as part of our bootstrap commitments.

So let me get this straight: you did pay (yourselves) for “marketing” and “governance” but you don’t know or can’t show what it actually is for?

And you dare to say you will reveal it when you apply for next chunk of money?

Out of 187k ONE that you spent so far only 9k went to the actual supposed cause you are supporting (with someone else’s money), that’s less than 5%. Even the worst charities don’t have this much overhead.

I will tell you what it looks like from outside in: extracting money under the pretext of charitable cause and slapping “blockchain” “NFT” on it.

Editing this comment to UNHIDE how Aurora Dogs respond to asking for clarification and criticism

3 Likes

70% revenue of our NFT collection sales is going to be destined towards an Impact DAO and 100% revenue of secondary sales too. We have other cool ideas to build something unique towards our mandates. Specially how these can be sustained in the future in a descentralized manner.
I don’t know how you expect people to work towards building something, if they are not getting paid.
Tomorrow we will start a dog sterilization campaign in a worker’s neighborhood called Comite del Pueblo, in Quito, Ecuador. (There is a social uprising in Ecuador, google “Paro Nacional”, we hope we can do the campaign in peace).
I would love to see you actively building and committed to something other than a trolling account.
Bear markets can be hard and bring this sort of negativity. We are being strategic and have a clear vision of what we are trying to accomplish. For which we can mentally tolerate your accusations with a clear conscience. I will not be answering to your comments anymore. I’ve tried to be open with your critique but it has now become defamation and slander. Have a good day.

2 Likes

I am now being harassed in private messages by @Rufo21

Editing this comment to UNHIDE how Aurora Dogs respond to asking for clarification and criticism

1 Like

Just making sure you get exposed on your difamation because of your hate towards a good cause … we can explain anyone on the space about our project , sorry for the time lost here with trolls …

He’s just asking what you did with the money, petting a couple of dogs somewhere in the world doesn’t make you unaccountable

2 Likes

The only person getting exposed is YOU. For your swindling of grant funds and shady tactics you use. Why do you send me private message in first place? Nothing warrants for this to happen. You could have replied in public. But you TRIED to bully me into “leaving the community” and that I am being “toxic” and a “troll” for asking you difficult questions (difficult to you, they shouldn’t be difficult to anyone doing honest work).

And now you try to portray this as defamation like you are the victim? Lmao. Shame shame SHAME on you and your “DAO”.

1 Like

I also had to edit all my previous comments for them to show in this thread because you (yes, it’s not Sherlock detective work to figure out it’s you) flag all of them. You basically try to silence everything that doesn’t suit your shady narrative.

1 Like