Bangladesh 🇧🇩 Community Grants

Name of Project / DAO / Company
Harmony Bangladesh :bangladesh:

Application type
Local Community Grants

Proposal overview
Harmony is growing more & more in the Blockchain world.Ou mission is to expand Harmony in the general people of Bangladesh.There is 10 Million+ people in Bangladesh interested & involved in the Blockchain world.Bangladeshi people are not knowing what’s Harmony & what’s the usecase of Harmony.That’s why a huge Bangladeshi blockchain lovers,NFT lovers & traders are not having interest in Harmony.We will make videos, write blogs about Harmony in Bengali language to expand Harmony in Bangladesh.Besides,our team will build & manage a strong community for Bangladeshi’s.Our milestones are-
1.Building an active Community(in Telegram, Discord) of 15K+ members in 12 months.
2.Establishing a Blockchain website or Harmony Bengali version website that will help Bangladeshis to understand everything easier about Harmony.
3.Managing AMA’s,Video Contest,Meme Contest,Blog writing contest in every two months.

Proposal ask
20,000USD

Metrics for success
Local workshop,Webinar,15K+ active members

External links
Telegram- t.me/HarmonyBangla
Twitter- twitter.com/HarmonyBangla

hey this is a great initiative. so far you have 4 twitter followers and 4 people in the telegram group. we’d love to see some more organic growth for these digital communities first, which doesn’t really require capital.

and then i’d suggest you guys coordinate with the community dao on the best path forward.

3 Likes

Yeah,we are working for our growth in digital communities.But we need grants for Giveaways, partnering with Bangladeshi blockchain influencers,managing AMA’s,video contests,arranging webinars,local workshops.
That’s why we are wanting grants.
We believe & hope that Harmony Foundation will support us.

Sounds like a horse and cart thing :slight_smile: I think Li is right - funding should follow demonstration of organic growth, rather than growth from giveaways etc.

1 Like

But giveaways are not the main thing in this Grants application.Our team will manage local workshops,manage programs in schools & universities.That’s why are applied for grants.

@HB2021 we’d love to help and suggest that you pair up with influencers within the next 3 months to help organically grow the community.

Let’s revisit back here in 3 months with a new proposal that is more targeted and specific (single events: talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.). Joined the Telegram group, looking forward to see it grow over this time to a critical mass. I’d suggest using whatever works best in the region (e.g. WhatsApp)