Big X Performing at Harmony Events

Name of Event/Project

Big X Performing at Harmony Events

Proposal overview

Hello allow me to introduce myself. I am a musical artist called Big X. My song Prototype was used in Harmony’s Blue Metaverse Bored Apes commercial Blue Metaverse – Bored Apes as Player ONE - YouTube
I would love to perform at one of your events.

I can bundle a live Big X set and DJ entertainment totaling 4 hours.

Proposal ask

It would breakdown as follows: 30 minutes of live performance from Big X, and opening/closing the night will be a DJ(Action Paxton). For us to perform it will cost $10k assuming there is already a stage and a strong PA for us to use. If you do not have a stage or PA at the event, we can provide that for an additional $10k. Ideally we would love to play and support you at NFT NYC this June, but if you don’t have opportunity for us there, we are open to travel to any other blockchain conference you are willing to have us perform.

Metrics for success

Every Harmony event needs a musical element be it ambient music via a Spotify playlist, or live DJ all the way to a full live performance from an artist.
A successful evening would be entertaining the crowd for 4 hours fulfilling my role as that artist. If there are ways to add value beyond this, i am totally open to working with Harmony’s event team to creatively come up with additional action items.

External links

Big X Bio:

Big X’s music and message speak for themselves. Draped in a custom suit,
blacked out eyes, and a gold grill, X comes ready to impress.
Much like himself, the music is modern yet rugged with
inspiration from Massive Attack, grandson., and 90’s hip-hop.
Be careful, this mafioso’s tongue is just as sharp as his look.

Action Paxton Bio:

Action Paxton is a producer, DJ, and drummer. He has credits
with amazing artists including Juice WRLD, Kamaiyah,
Kreayshawn, X-Raided & Shock G.
His recent release with Big X made it on two Spotify curated
playlists (Rocktronic and Friday Cratediggers). He has
performed at festivals including Burning Man, Eclipse,
Symbiosis, Lightning in a Bottle, Gathering of The Juggalos, Hot
Import Nights, and more.

It was an absolute privilege having my song in one of your commercials and i would love to get my music more involved in the Harmony ecosystem.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal, it has been assigned and the team will review and respond shortly :blue_heart: