BitDream.app

Name of Project

BitDream

Overview

We are a blockchain passive rewards platform (stake, masternodes, pools & farmings) of +50 of the main blockchains & cryptocurrencies. Our goal now that we are live is to upgrade our platform to DeFi, launch our utility token and debit card for users.

Our product is at the end of the 1st phase.
For the moment the platform is centralized and we are looking to upgrade it to decentralized.
Currently we have 200 users.
We need 245.000$
Check our milestones at: https://bitdream.club/roadmap/
We need mostly funding and technical support.

Ask

We are in touch with several influencers and youtubers to promote our project with them as soon as we got raise some funds for marketing. Apart we are configurating the social media marketing in Instagram and Facebook to be launched on the next weeks. We will be focusing mainly on South America that for us is a unque niche right now for Crypto and blockchain.

Links

You need to login via an email to get in to this platform. Your proposal is littered with grammatical and spelling errors. Your business plan is all promises including how you will get influencers to promote your project. This is a NO from me.

3 Likes

One requirement is that you bring an established community as well as a detailed plan with suitable metrics in your funding request. I would try to provide more explanation on the project here in the grant and also to introduce your core team members, meanwhile building your community organically.

1 Like

If you have not done so, please read the grant funding guidelines.

Thank you for the advice!

2 Likes

Yes, you got to log in by email for the moment. As we explained this is the 1 Phase of our project now we are looking to move to DeFi. And about the grammatical errors sorry by my side is not my native language the english, it´s normal to have mistakes when you work with 3 languages at the same time… Thank you anyway for your honest opinion.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for posting your proposal at Harmony.

Unfortunately, your proposal is not ready for a Launch grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO due to the following reasons:

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

We hope you continue to build on this concept and circle back when it is ready to be discussed further. Thank you for choosing Harmony.

1 Like