Candidate - Liquidity DAO Governor: Jing Wei

Hey, my name is Jing Wei and I’ll like to throw my hat in to run as Governor for the DAO.

I presently work as a financial and controlling consultant, helping organizations with visibility and effectiveness in business processes to reporting. With my skillsets in manipulating and understanding a large number of financial transactions in excel, I would love to help the DAO in understanding and optimizing crypto financial transactions and reporting.

I previously worked as an auditor and would be able to bring in my experience in understanding and forming consensual financial reports.

I started mining with Hummingbot for a few months and have reached into top 5 miners for a few weeks consecutively. Apart from hedging risks, a lot of my time spent in mining is on finding measurable essential to optimize the strategy for different contexts. The bulk of learning and insights were gained from running 13-18 bots concurrently, which has helped me to understand market microstructures, which is in line with what LiquidityDAO hopes to achieve, to boost liquidity for crypto projects across chains.

I hope my skillset in finance, reporting, and my experience in market making, would help boost liquidity and transparency amongst crypto, through LiquidityDAO.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jing-wei-koay-66b8a513b/

1 Like