Community DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: FRATE

Hi guys!
I am FRATE and we could meet during previous elections for Community DAO Council. :blush:
I decided to apply for Q1 2022 and try to make happen those things we discussed during elections and the main task and responsibility I feel able to enforce is boarding users on missions and culture, pollinate values across communities.
Same time I will be actively helping in amplifying content of roadmap and milestones, creative campaigns of products as well as soliciting voices and votes in forums and reinforcing strong governance participation.
Realy want to be able to build strong, harmonious cooperation between DAOs, based on effective communication and win-win relations.

Establishing the deliverables for Q1 2022, I will concentrate on making it happen, whatever we will decide with the DAO colleagues my responsibility should be.

My background please see here:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dumitru-grozav-68331378/

Thank you all for your time participating in these elections and being an active contributor to our community development through your vote. :blue_heart: :pray:

Respectfully,
FRATE

6 Likes

Thank you for submitting your candidacy Frate, we at @HarmonyCommunityDAO will form a channel for communication following the field closing, feel free to begin campaigning through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or any media channels you wish to use, please remain visible during this week to allow for a smooth campaign.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Trust you all are well and ready to press some buttons to decide on @HarmonyCommunityDAO Governors :wink: :blue_heart:
Please see below my answers to 3 questions addressed to candidates and vote for those who you think should be among the Team of DAO:

1. The Community DAO mandates are as follows:

Growth: to onboard users on missions and culture and to pollinate values across communities

Engagement: to amplify the content of roadmap and milestones with creative campaigns of products

Diversity: to solicit voices and votes in forums and reinforce strong governance participation

Is there one of these mandates you feel most passionate about and what are your strengths and skills that you feel could be useful in achieving it?

Answer:
My passion is Growth and Diversity.
I love communicating with people and helping them find the necessary solutions. So having pretty strong communicative skills, a good social network of contacts, and a proven experience in Customer-oriented work, I believe I could be most useful to onboard users and reinforce strong governance participation.

1. What does being a part of a DAO mean to you and what do you envision the responsibilities of being a CDAO governor to be?

Answer:
My vision of a DAO Governor is that this is a guide for the Community among the opportunities Harmony is offering.
Also, it means to me that this is that force, that is enforcing this guidance through building the long-lasting infrastructure and bringing the information outside the Harmony world.

1. Are there any specific ideas you have that you wish to explore if you are elected to serve the remainder of this term, keeping the mandates in mind?

Answer:
Yes.

1. I want to bring more young and eager for changes to Harmony and for that, I see we need to get deeper into the academic community.
  2. I want to create a space where Harmony Community will gather on regular basis to relax and spend some quality relaxing time, being able to communicate same time on questions they need, network with people they need, and so on.

Thank you in advance for voting and good luck to each candidate!

Respectfully,
FRATE

1 Like