Community DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: Adam @drspinosa

Hi Harmonauts

After a lot of thinking I decided to go forward and offer my skills to the Community DAO
as a candidate.

I want to contribute to the Harmony Community at any opportunity.
A bit reluctant be part of a DAO because I like action and delivery of projects more than governance but then again DAOs are multifaceted so off I go jumping in to help the Harmony community in my own style and skillset.

I have an Inrto/ CV here https://bit.ly/351sdBH long I know

I also slowly delivering this project https://bit.ly/3FL7ONS.

Let’s see if you vote for me first. One step at the time

If useful this is my tweeter @drspinosa

6 Likes

Thank you for submitting your candidacy Adam, we at @HarmonyCommunityDAO will form a channel for communication following the field closing, feel free to begin campaigning through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or any media channels you wish to use, please remain visible during this week to allow for a smooth campaign.

1 Like

Thanks for the update
where is the voting happening is there a link?

please refer to this post, voting happens this upcoming weekend and last for a week Call for Candidates

1 Like

Hey Harmony Community

Adam here looking to help the community with my skills so far and the skills I will be learning.

I bought my first $ONE in 21 of July 2020 (corrected from 2021) after 2 months thinking about it. Then I started learning more and more about crypto. I was comparing Matic and Harmony then decided to invest my time learning more about Harmony which led me to winning a hackathon and now working on building a viable app.

I test anything that comes out on Harmony just for fun. Many time give feedback and also promo them on tweeter (unpaid).

Questions from CDAO Discord

We have prepared three questions for the AMA and would also love to see that you post your answer tomorrow ± at the AMA Time under your candidacy post on talk harmony
[8:23 PM]
1) The Community DAO mandates are as follows:

Growth: to onboard users on missions and culture and to pollinate values across communities

Engagement: to amplify content of roadmap and milestones with creative campaigns of products

Diversity: to solicit voices and votes in forums and reinforce strong governance participation

Is there one of these mandates you feel most passionate about and what are your strengths and skills that you feel could be useful in achieving it?
2) What does being a part of a DAO mean to you and what do you envision the responsibilities of being a CDAO governor to be?
3) Are there any specific ideas you have that you wish to explore if you are elected to serve the remainder of this term, keeping the mandates in mind?

Answer

I see and will treat this as a part time job. It will not be a side project as I will allocate time to do specific tasks.
Having researched various blockchains I believe in Harmony and the community and I see this as an opportunity to build the Network further in terms of governance, culture and technology.

I have set up from scratch and self-funded an NPO for 10ys for the creative industries. I also studied, did a research and an assignment of organisation and governance of NPOs. There are a lot of similarities with DAOs. Having observed many challenges on these types of organisations I believe I can work helping convert any challenges and weaknesses to opportunities and growth.

I would like to help onboard people from the non-crypto space. People such us business development and creatives.

I would also see myself working on the creative campaigning. Offering high quality clever tweets that involve business finance and the blockchain. From that I can write well researched articles on Medium.
I can help producing some creative content images, photos, video, sounds/music, tick-tock (I have done some really good fun tick-tocks).

An idea is to have a streaming radio channel. I can help set that up with top specs at very low price. We can have 24/7 music with guest DJs and run scheduled podcasts. This could potentially be monetized
Work on an entrepreneurial plan to help make CDAO self sufficient

1 Like