Community DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate:- MyPrecious.One

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy for the Q1 Community DAO.

My name is Jonathan and I work in the field of data analytics. I have been in the Harmony community for six months and it’s been an amazing experience so far.

I am currently a validator for the Harmony network. I started my node in November last year and in less than 3 months I have been able to obtain more than 350 unique delegators.

I always wanted to be more involved in the harmony community but I do not know where to begin. While being fairly new to the concept of DAO, I think that this is a great opportunity to educate myself, contribute and grow further the Harmony eco-system.

Harmony One has an ambitious team and having followed its road map for a few months, I honestly believe that Harmony is a contender to be one of the top Defi project. Moreover, the recent network outrage showed how strong the team and community is.

Feel free to contact me. I am mostly active on twitter and in the reddit community

https://twitter.com/OneValidator

PS: Sorry for the previous topic, I accidentally deleted it lol :slight_smile:

Thank you for submitting your candidacy Precious, we at @HarmonyCommunityDAO will form a channel for communication following the field closing, feel free to begin campaigning through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or any media channels you wish to use, please remain visible during this week to allow for a smooth campaign.

1 Like