Community DAO Council Q2 2022 Candidate: Biznustime

Harmonauts,

My name is Nicholas (aka Biznustime). I am officially again announcing my candidacy for the Harmony Community Dao Council for the next term. I ALREADY told most of the community I did not plan to run again due to time restraints, but I do see not a lot of participation, so I want to continue what we have started building.

The current council laid quite a bit of the groundwork needed for the Community DAO, but much more work is still needed. I am fully dedicated to the future of the community and want to help us grow.

DAO’s are something to I believe are going to shape the future of organizations globally and something that will change people’s perspectives on how an organization can be run.

If I were to be elected to the council my agenda would be:

• Full transparency
  • Continue establishing the values and mandates of the Community DAO
  • Help build the foundation of the community principles to help Harmony grow
  • Moral and Ethical foundations to share with potential developers on the protocol
  • Build Sustainability and help Contributors
    get paid for their work on the DAO

I appreciate your support and won’t let the community down if given the opportunity to represent the Harmony C-DAO again. I am passionate about the future of the Harmony Community and welcome your support. We really need to figure out how we can find sustainability and help the DAO move forward.

Please reach out to me directly on Twitter if you have ANY questions!

@BiznustimeONE on Twitter

-Nicholas

5 Likes

Got my Vote, @Biznustime for cDAO :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Good to see Nic, let’s keep the CDAO going forward!

2 Likes

Glad to see you running for Community DAO again, you have my support! :heart:

You have my full support Nic. We would love to have you back:)

I support your candidacy!

I apologize everyone. I stated to the internal DAO I was removing my candidacy and thought my post got posted but was still added to the vote. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR ME. I support all the other candidates though