Community DAO Council Q4 2022 Candidate: Logen

Hello, my name is Logen

I’m excited for the opportunity to participate in a signatory/governor roll on the Harmony community DAO

Being a video creator, I look forward to seeing the implementation of the community DAO website. I would like to support the initiatives of GROWTH by creating insightful videos to be published on community DAO website. Videos about how to get started, how to stake, how to get involved.

To answer the questions, here they are reference

Are there obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor?

The only obstacle would be my web2 business. I can volunteer as much of my time as possible, and I can definitely al attend required meetings. But mainly, the DAO need to become profitable

What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?

I hope to bring my marketing and communication skills to help produce great content that supports the Harmony community

How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?

I been involved with Harmony since of June 2021

What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?

EST

Thank you for you consideration :wood:

2 Likes

Yes!!! So happy to see you put your name in :raised_hands:

You skills will be incredibly valuable, thanks for volunteering sir!!! :saluting_face: You have my full support :blue_heart:

1 Like

Happy to see your interest in joining the team and you have my support. Go Bucks :laughing:

1 Like

I support thsi candidacy for Logen

2 Likes

Logen logen logen!
:grin::blue_heart: I’m your supporter!

2 Likes

I support your candidacy.

1 Like

logen is a rockstar you have my support. Bring back ONEweekly

1 Like