Community DAO Council Q2 2023 Candidate: Behi

Greetings Fellow Members of the Community DAO,

My name is Behi, and I would like to express my interest in the governorship position for our organization. I am passionate about enhancing the growth and expansion of our DAO, and I believe that my skills, abilities, and experience make me the right candidate for the job.

I understand the importance of community consensus in achieving our goals, and I will always look to the community for guidance, feedback, and support. Through active engagement and open communication, I will encourage every member to voice their opinions freely and feel heard and valued.

In addition, my charisma will inspire and motivate members to participate in the DAO’s activities, while I work towards holding necessary authorities accountable. Proper checks and balances will be implemented as we work collectively to make the organization transparent and accountable.

In conclusion, I am excited about the prospects of being able to serve the Community DAO as governor. My total commitment to the betterment of the organization coupled with my experience, empathy and ability to hold authorities accountable make me the right candidate for the position. Thank you.

Are there obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor?
None at all. I can conveniently commit 10 hours to the DAO per week.

What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?
As a selfless individual with a strong sense of empathy, I will listen to your needs, concerns and, opinions while considering different viewpoints. Through hosting sessions and organizing forums that prioritize member engagement, there will be a seamless flow of communication between members and the governor. I am also a social media manager with a history of handling social media accounts excellently well, and increasing engagement.

How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?
I have been part of the project for a year and understand the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. I am keen on steering the affairs of the DAO in the right direction. I will work towards facilitating community building and consensus, encouraging diversity and inclusivity in our network. A lot has happened in the Crypto space over the past couple of months, even here in our community. Right now so much work has been going on, and so much more lies ahead of us. We need people who can inspire us to build again, and achieve true decentralization; I bring my skills, experience, and a willing heart to the team, and I am able to work with the entire team to achieve remarkable success.

What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?
My timezone is GMT+1.

Sincerely,

Behi.

Thank you for Volunteering Behi! I fully support your candidacy! :muscle: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Sheraj. It’s an honour to work for the community

1 Like