Community DAO Council Q2 2023 Candidate: Affirmation 2021 (Matt Lopez)

Dear Harmony Community DAO,

I am thrilled to announce my candidacy for governor on the community. My name is Affirmation2021, and I have been an active member of the Harmony community for quite some time. I am a traditionalist and fundamentalist in this space, and I am a firm believer in personal responsibility and accountability.

As a Vigilante of the web 3 space, I am constantly striving for results. I believe that it is our responsibility to hold ourselves more accountable than we hold others. I have always been impressed by the Harmony Community and its potential for growth and innovation. Harmony beats each chain in one way or another, whether it’s speed, cost, or user interface.

If elected as governor, I want to see the Burn Initiative with R1 and rogue validators take center stage. I also want to see more projects developing on the Harmony Protocol. As a self-driven individual, I am confident that I can bring a fresh perspective and a can-do attitude to the role of governor.

I have always been impressed by the Harmony Community , and I believe that it has the potential to reach even greater heights. Harmony is a community that I care deeply about, and I want to be a part of its continued success. I am planning to launch my own project in the coming months, and I hope that it can inspire others to do the same.

Thank you for considering my candidacy. I am excited about the opportunity to serve as governor, and I promise to do my best to address any issues and discrepancies within the community. Let’s work together to make Harmony an even better place.

Sincerely,
Affirmation2021.

4 Likes

Thank you for volunteering Matt! What you have planned sounds perfect for the DAO and I’m looking forward assisting in any way I can! I 100% support your candidacy!

Great to see you put in your application! I support you candidacy for CDAO governor