Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate: Irenny

Hey Harmonauts!

I’m Irenny and I’m pleased to announce my candidacy for Q3, Harmony Community DAO.

I have been a Harmonaut since I bought my first ONE over a year now. I have had the privilege of being an integral part of the HarmonyNaijaDAO since December 2021 and my role in the DAO cuts across Community Engagement, Marketing, Improved Documentation, and General onboarding of new members.

Community is a very integral part of Crypto and I am someone who has core skills in community engagement. I want to run because I personally would love to see more community engagement, growth and communication happen in Harmony, especially in these bearish times where sentiments are bad. We all know that only projects that keep building and engaging during these times will thrive and I want to be part of the team that would ensure that Harmony Protocol does.

I’m very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and community building especially Blockchain communities and Tech in general.
I am also a great team player who is result-oriented and passionate about meeting set milestones in a timely fashion and as such I see no obstacles to my being able to commit 10hours/week to the DAO.

My timezone is UTC+ 1.

I am particularly excited about the enthusiastic individuals who have already put in their candidacy for this position so far. I see the zeal to contribute to the growth of the community, especially on discord and the twitter spaces. It would be a pleasure working with y’all.

Let’s make this happen guys!

7 Likes

Look forward to seeing what ideas you bring to the table!! Good luck!!

1 Like

Hello @Irene
Happy to see you’re also a candidate, I envy your commitment to contributing to the Harmony Ecosystem and you have my support!

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to contributing my bit.

Thank you so much, Daniel!

2 Likes

Working with you has been an honor Irene, and I’m so elated to see your candidacy for the CommsDAO. I’m confident as always that your community engagement and management skills, your twitter hosting engagements and administrative tenacity will be an added advantage to the CommsDAO when you win.

I’m rooting for you. Always always.
Goodluck.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this! I’m sure the Community DAO needs an experienced head like yours. Wishing you success!

1 Like

Awesome. You bring so much to the table. Glad you are running & all the best Irene.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words man!

Thank you thecrowdspower! Let’s do this.

Thank you mate. Let’s hope for the best… goodluck too💙

1 Like

Amazing candidate. I have worked with @Irene and she has proven to be smart, reliable, trustworthy, committed, and hardworking. Thanks for your impact so far I believe you would be a great addition to the @HarmonyCommunityDAO team. Looking forward to your impact once elected.

Have an amazing campaign.

You have my support :blue_heart:

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. To speak you must be on mobile. Also, there is a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, and answer any questions. If you have not yet, we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022