Community video campaign idea

Hi Harmony! My name is Justine and I’m a writer/filmmaker. I’m planning to make a short animation piece that will be a part of the community video campaign. I tried to incorporate themes of connection, horizontal, and bridge.

Here’s a synopsis and I attached a link to the storyboard I drew. The final work will be drawn by a real artist so the style could be a little different.

Synopsis:

“A Tower that Becomes a Bridge"

Tiny round people try to get on top of each other, always trying to get higher than the others. Then the ground breaks under them, and they have to hold on to each other to not fall into a pit. That’s when they finally see each other, side by side, for the first time. They realize better life is next to them, not on top of them. Together, they create a colorful horizontal bridge. A perfect harmony.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

Storyboard

5 Likes

That’s adorable. Love it!

3 Likes

sounds like a good idea @jssuhmj!

3 Likes

Just a progress and timesheet on this project. It’ll be updated as we go.

Timesheet

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for being patient. Took us a while, but here’s the final product. Check it out! What do you guys think?

By the way, can we upload this on our personal social media? And can we expect a youtube upload on Harmony Protocol channel or should we do it on our own? Thank you.

Link to video

1 Like

this is cute! i like it :slight_smile:

1 Like