Creative DAO & Community DAO Council Candidate: Rino

Hello everyone,
Who am I & How I view blockchain and our community?
I’m Berke Güleryüz. Blockchain, design, producing creative things are my greatest pleasures and hobbies. I love writing articles, producing content, and informing people. I have been interested in bitcoin and blockchain technology since 2017.

I live in Turkey, there are a lot of people who invest in cryptocurrencies here. But in general, they do not know their contents. I want to take this to a better level, to make communities make a difference in the digital revolution that is taking place. I can achieve this with the most beautiful gifs, stickers, articles, ads, posts, and videos. Community is the most important thing to make difference.

I would also be happy to translate the foreign articles of the communities that require deep knowledge into Turkish.

How is my current experience and work-life?
I am working as an ambassador for Oasis, also I am a Sales Representative on Aviva, Creative & Project Manager, and translator. I am creating videos, illustrations, ads campaigns, stickers, gifs, articles, blog posts, and a lot of interesting stuff to make companies vision bigger. Also, there are Turkish translations on my medium profile as well. My general occupation is investment consultancy and marketing manager.

How will I contribute to the development of harmony?
First of all, I would like you to know that I have been dealing with personal development and energy since 2011. I have many certificates and researches on human psychology and investment orientation.

I would like to share in detail about the choices to be made, to have a consciousness of unity, and to make the right choice with a completely equal perspective among the alternatives.

For the Harmony Community, I would like to announce the special vision given to the blockchain to the masses, to make the investors feel our quality with the principle of equality and honesty, and to improve this with the creative designs, visuals, and videos I will do.

In order for the process to work properly and for the community to achieve its goals, it is very important that the technology to be presented is recognized correctly and the service is announced to the masses. Primarily community broadcasts will be our priorities on this side.

If the harmony of the team has our inner peace, it will be announced more clearly with people who have not met Harmony yet.

I hope we will all come to good places together and make good contributions to both communities and the world.

My works: Berke - Google Drive
Medium: Berke Güleryüz – Medium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BerkeGuleryuz

3 Likes