Creative DAO Council Q2 2022 Candidate: (Sheraj)

Hi my name is Sheraj and I’m basically very bullish on the harmony ecosystem and foundation. I dove down the crypto rabbit hole in 2021 and have been enjoying the discovery process. I am looking to get more involved into crypto in general and this would be an great opportunity for me to contribute one of my favorite blockchain projects! My education is in Mechanical Engineering although I never worked professionally in the field. I also have a tiny YouTube channel called Peace Antz where I semi-regularly post creative, informational, and/or entertaining content.

1. What is the role of the Creative DAO in the Harmony community and how do you plan to advance its mission?
    I see the role of the Creative DAO as delegating or setting up bounties for creative work like fiverr. With this vision in mind my goal would be to figure out how to get the community paid for their work.
  2. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?
    Honestly, not well. I usually try and tackle what is most urgent.
  3. Tell us about a suggestion you’ve made that has benefitted an organization you’ve worked for.
    This is random but in this vacuum chamber I observed a ton of water droplets when the pump down would start, so I suggested gradually opening the valve and that became one of the selling points of the tools that company sold.
  4. Why are you the best person for a role on the Creative DAO council?
    I feel I have the time, energy and dedication to seriously impact Creative DAO for the better.
  5. Fast forward 3 months - what will a successful term have looked like?
    There are 10x more people registering for bounties, 10x more social media activity from the community and (somewhat unrelated) there will be engineers working on an Helium (HNT) bridge. I also would see it as successful to have at least one new creative idea on the testnet as well.

Great to see your put your name in Sherajr

1 Like

Thank you! I would not have made it had you not encourage me.

1 Like