Community DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: Crypto Ichigo

Peace x Light

Community is what connects us to each other, life, and our purpose. My name is Ichigo, Crypto Ichigo and at the start of last year I was looking for a new way to connect myself, my art, and my music to the world. Harmony was introduced to me by my family, @Krypto_Kakashi1, and once I did my dd I found Harmony to truly be the ‘bridge to all chains”. Many chains have great tech but what drew me into Harmony was the amazing community. Without community, projects and brands can lose the purpose and eventually the people that make them. Harmony in my view has created the perfect atmosphere for a sincere, creative, and connected community to grow and thrive.This realization shifted my purpose to connecting myself, art, design, music skills, and interest to Harmony. My purpose joining the Harmony Community DAO Council is to grow, diversify, and engage the Harmony community by contributing and delivering on all of the Harmony Community Dao Mandates.

(What I plan to do)

• Make Crypto less confusing and more simple.

• Educate the community on the overall ecosystem x roadmap with simple infographics, posts, threads, on gamefi projects, staking, NFT’s etc.

• Educate the community on simple defi essentials such as smart contacts, dex, yield farming, teach them how to use the harmony ecosystem.

• Engage the community by teaching them how to experience harmony through twitter, these forums, threads, discords, telegrams, etc that way they can come to be one with harmony.

• Coordinate giveaways, events, etc to make Harmony fun, cool, and engaging.

• Listen to the community, open up communication through AMA, polls, etc, reinforce strong governance participation in Council votes such as these.

Harmony has the ability to be what the people need and I plan to make it easier, safer, and more accessible. Education is a first and helping those here and coming will grow the community in a way that will be revolutionary. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all!

My background

Puerto Rican first generation piano player, music producer, artist, born and raised in Philadelphia, I have a direct connection to the culture, art/music community here. Tons of thriving artists transacting goods using fiat or cash app equivalents. I myself vend in the community art shows within the city selling clothes, art, jewelry but, for some reason no one uses crypto or mobile wallets(would love to see that change). I also make music and my name is Mozark. I sell art on davinci underneath the art collective I run with friends called greyspacestudios. I made my art collectives site (greyspacestudios.com) and also my jewelry brands site (lucidwears.com). I have experience creating creative web pages for customers and artists alike to connect to. Putting all that aside, I’m just a chill dude that loves anime, food, my dogs, nature, family, music, art, and Harmony. Harmony really got me into Crypto and now I’m here to stay with the grey. If you connect with this feel free to hit me up whenever clever. Peace x Light.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/crypto_ichigo

The Grey’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/greyspacestu

The Grey’s Da Vinici : DaVinci

The Grey’s Site: www.thegreyareacloud.com

1 Like

Thank you for submitting your candidacy Cuz, we at @HarmonyCommunityDAO will form a channel for communication following the field closing, feel free to begin campaigning through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or any media channels you wish to use, please remain visible during this week to allow for a smooth campaign.

2 Likes