Creator Community Collaborator (CCC)

Thank you @giv for your time and consideration.

Hello @Swim -

This is a really good proposal and I appreciate all of the hard work you put into it.

I want to point you to our DAO Funding Guidelines. Please note the attributes we look for as well as the Minimally Viable DAO milestone payments.

I do note that you have several of the attributes that we are looking for, although they may need a bit of modification.

1. :question:Mandates: You have good mandates, but their description runs a bit long. Please work on them to shrink them to a “tweetable” length.

2. :white_check_mark:Deliverables: You do a very good job laying out your deliverables over three months. Well done.

3. :question:Metrics: I did not see any metrics associated with your deliverables. Did you post any?

4. :white_check_mark: Signatories: You have identified 9 individuals to act as signatories for your multisig wallet. As a reminder, we encourage the DAOs to rotate these signatories every three months to ensure that the shared responsibility of the DAO is expanded to your community as well.

5. :white_check_mark: Gnosis Multisig Wallet: Looks like you have already established your multisig. Well done.

6. :question: Schedule Your Next Community Vote: I MAY have missed this, but I didn’t see anything in your proposal relating to another community vote. Is there one?

If you can bring together the missing attributes from above, I would be happy to approve this request for a $50K bootstrap grant to be paid out based on the Minimally Viable DAO guidelines (the details of which you can find here). I know this is less than what you requested, but would that be acceptable?

Thanks,
Sam

1 Like

Hi @Sam!

Thanks for the feedback. We are really excited to begin on this project. Below you will see the requested information.

Shortened Mandates:

Addition to Phase Two, final bullet point:

• A successful project completion also triggers another community vote as to which will be the next project.

Metrics:

• Project Submissions: 7
  • Contract Balance: $10,000 USD
  • Community Members: 100
  • Twitter Engagement: 500 followers
  • Discord Members: 1,000 Please let us know if you have any additional questions or requirements.

We are very excited to work with Harmony One to see this vision come to life.

Thank you,
Swim

1 Like

@Matty you should come by Swim HQ in Hollywood for a whiteboard session and some snacks if you’re in the neighborhood

1 Like

Hello @giv and @Sam,

The teams been working hard on this. I will provide links soon! I cant wait to show the progress.

Thank you,
SWIM

2 Likes

Hello @giv, @Sam, and @DevinMarty,

I believe we have met deliverables 1 and 3.

Deliverables:

Create a Multisig Wallet ($15K) : This milestone is covered in step 5 of the “Mighty Six” above. This is required as all assets of a DAO are shared amongst the community. Without a multisig, this would be impossible. All withdrawals from the DAO multisig should have a matching community vote to approve that withdrawal. This is how a DAO Shares Assets .

Social Token ($15K): All DAOs need to share a common interest, something that binds them together. By issuing a social token, you can identify your community, your tribe, your teammates and co-conspirators. A social token and an NFT are not the same thing. Social tokens are similar to membership cards, but they operate on-chain. They are fungible so that one is the same as another and - if the DAO wishes to sell them, rather than issue them - they all are at the same price. By deploying a social token, the DAO has shown it has a Shared Interest .

Here is our social token contract addresses and initial contract addresses are below:

Artist Token = 0x9d5b8bcf0232be9253ea3a76b5b4c9443eac285a
Block Explorer Link:

Investor Token = 0x99a3f011f075be68feb1754ef90b731547a9a77a

Developer Token = 0x3aec9b0f3c8de01a53a8be1087d63a969e0fd056

Initial Voting Contract:

CCC Governance = 0x5a04b7e93dd17f47611c12da473f853bfccd511e

Multi-Sig

Multi-sig Address = 0x05e87b61aE21963a143e7609117A287E1396aaCE

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! We are looking forward to building the community for our first vote!

Thanks,
SWIM

1 Like

Great work, Team! I’m looking forward to seeing this project grow! :partying_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see this project in action!

Super excited about this project!

Thank you @Alyssa for (first time! How lovely!) commenting. I also think this is an amazing project, the team worked hard on the first two deliverables: creation of multisig wallet ($15k) and minting a token (also, $15k).

As you may know the funds coming out of the wallet won’t sign themselves, which is why I suggest lending a signee from Multisig DAO. You can read their proposal here (click).

Let’s stay inspired :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Good evening @essalacher,
I am not associated with this proposal but just curious to see if this has been approved or denied.
No info above.

I did notice this DAO proposer has written another partnership proposal today requesting 5M ONE…

Thanks so much!

Heard about this project today at lunch and looks like it was approved a while back. It will be great to see HarmonyOne get moving on funding so it can finally launch!

Hey there,

Yes we did. We are moving forward with some larger scale projects at this time and deciding what chain to build on. Feel free to read through and ask questions for more details.

Thank you,
Devon

Have you considered ETC (Ethereum Classic)?

@Sbae we are leaning towards proof of stake chains

Is creating a multi-sig and minting a token that hard though?

Hey there,

I just wanted to check in on the changes we made. Our contract is ready to go and we’d like to start the marketing process.

Thanks,
SWIM

Hi,
I was wondering if there was an update to the project? I see that it’s been recently reassigned to @cheualx
Thank you!

Is this DAO entirely necessary?

inactive - delete please