Crypto Royale – a play-to-earn Battle Royale game, with no up-front investment

Crypto Royale is so simple in its rules and controls but it actually hides quite intricate strategies to win which makes it a fun and addictive game. The rounds are very quick which makes it perfect for playing during small breaks or downtime.

It has almost no barrier to entry unlike most crypto-based games. If you have a browser on a computer or mobile phone, you can just click “Play” and earn ROY. Most other games require you to buy pricey NFT’s or deposit funds before you can even play.

For example, I was able to send the link to the game to friends who don’t really know about/understand cryptocurrencies and they were able to play, have fun, and earn some ROY. This then was a great opportunity to introduce them to cryptocurrencies, I’ve helped them to withdraw ROY to their own wallet, setup Harmony network and make their first swap on ViperSwap.

Lastly, in relation to Harmony/ONE, it’s actually the game that introduced me to this awesome sidechain and made me appreciate transacting with low fees, even for complex swap/staking contracts! An awesome feature that was recently added to Crypto Royale is the ability to acquire ONE by using the “Withdraw as ONE” button, this makes Crypto Royale the first and only ONE faucet to my knowledge. This is actually a crucial piece of Harmony that was missing for people who received funds on Harmony without bridging their own funds (and thus did not receive ONE dust to transfer/swap/stake funds they received).

EDIT: One thing I haven’t talked about in my original comment on reddit (pasted above) is the current developer. He is probably one of the most open and reactive developer I’ve seen for project of this size. Even as a newcomer I was able to influence the game and see a suggestion I’ve made implemented within few days. He seems very dedicated to this project and he has built a community of welcoming contributors around him, this is in my opinion also one of the basis of successful project in the long run.

11 Likes