dStatsBot - A Delegators Tool

Name of Project

dStatsBot - A Delegators Tool

Proposal overview

After the success of our vStatsBot and how it’s aided validators, I have already begun development of dStatsBot.

dStatsBot will give the delegators the much needed information from within the telegram bot.

Features include:

• Sign up to Validator’s Announcements: this will allow a delegator to sign up to multiple validators. When a validator pushes out an update it will alert every delegator who has signed up.
  • Validator Stats
  • Validator Contact Info: get all the validators socials to contact your validator.
  • Wallet Portfolio ( total unstaked/staked/rewards etc with USD values ) this can be multiple wallets.
  • Delegations: a list of your current delegations, rewards etc. Undelegation timer if present.
  • Get recent Transaction List with explorer link
  • Get recent Staking Transaction List ( Delegate/Undelegate/Collect Rewards )
  • Epoch timer: how long is left for current epoch. Date and time.
  • Network Stats: general network stats such as total stake etc
  • Link to Talk forum: in hopes to encourage participation
  • Link to Blockchain Votes: in hopes to encourage participation
  • Link to Harmony’s Roadmap
  • Guides: a one spot shop of guides for staking, wallets, bridges etc

There has been a lot of positive feedback within the validator and delegator community asking for many of the above features.

I hope to finish this bot so it can act as a hub to get all the information you could possibly need from your phone and in an instant.

Proposal ask

24,000 USD

11 Likes

Great ideas that offer quality of life features for users. Portflio balance at a glance and epoch countdown appeals to me personally. As someone who generally uses tickers to track changes within my portfolio having this readily available would be fantastic. Huge potential here and a practical use case.

4 Likes

Looks like it has great potential and real world applications for both validators and those delegating, with easy access to info, stats and network spaces people spend ages looking for :+1:

6 Likes

I am so impressed someone thought about us delegators and took the time out to ask questions about what we would like to see. This appears very well thought out and could offer vital information for the delegator community. Bravo for thinking about those of us rhat delegate

3 Likes

So excited to see dStatsBot come to life! Would love to show this to our delegators as an option for them :grin: I do know there is a lot of delegators that support multiple validators and with this tool. You can get your stats on the fly! :grin::pray:

2 Likes

Please share and let other delegators know. @FortuneValidator is still open to new ideas that can help improve the project :grin:

2 Likes

If you keep coming out with these brilliant ideas, I’m going to run out of ways to compliment you.

Vstats bot - Best thing since sliced bread.
dStatsBot - best thing since 4ply toilet paper

6 Likes

This is so great! A valuable tool for our entire community. Make it so number 1.

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. Allow me to be your representative on behalf of the Grants committee. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal, however the team is heavily focused on delivering a great event at ETHDenver and the review process will take just a little longer than usual, until after the event.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedback while the team is in Denver.

Thank you.

4 Likes

What a fantastic idea, can’t wait to have it all in $ONE place :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply and update.

I will continue to engage with the community on it.

I look forward to hearing from you or the team when you’ve had a chance to review.

1 Like

I’m pretty new to Crypto but this sounds like the sort of thing that would be extremely helpful to me and many other new members to the community. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Great idea and sounds just like what everyone needs. Build it now!!!

2 Likes

I am already ALL-IN on Harmony and ideas/updates/services like this just makes me want to keep adding to my Harmony portfolio. I can’t wait to see dStatsBot go live!
Your relentless commitment is inspiring!

1 Like

This would be a great day of tools to have available and can only increase community involvement. Most people probably just stake it and forget it, but if I he had there’s is probably take a more active interest.

1 Like

Thank you, David! Appreciate it.
Would you please break down the hours you foresee working on making this bot and any timeline you think it might be available in?

Cheers,
HU.

Of course. Some parts were a little more complicated and others took less time that expected but a rough breakdown is below. We are a team of two working on this. I anticipate to have the bot ready to launch in another week or so.

Task Hours
Design & Database Analysis 5
Server Setup 5
Base foundation API Classes for Harmony + Telegram 6
Backend Site to manage debugging and on going admin controls 10
Validator’s Announcements ( Sign ups + Alerts + Opt Outs ) 16
Validator Stats + Elected Status 5
Validator Contact Info 5
Wallet Portfolio - Fully Breakdown + Alerts 10
Delegations with breakdowns 5
Transaction List Requests 5
Staking Transaction List Requests 5
Epoch Timer & Date 1
Network Stats 1
Link to Talk Forum 1
Link to Blockchain Votes + Displays current votes 4
Link to Harmony’s Roadmap 1
Guides 1
Testing / Fixes / Improvements - Personally 10
Testing / Fixes / Improvements - External testers 10
On going server costs for 2 years ( assuming $50 per month = $1,200)

If you need anything else, please let me know.

— Fortune Validator

2 Likes

Hi David,

We can approve this bounty for up to $5,000 USD, which is in line with vStats bot bounty.

Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers,
HU.

Understood and agreed. I’ll reply shortly with the finished project for the $5,000 offered.

1 Like

I can now confirm the dStatsBot bounty for $5,000 is complete, live and already in use by some delegators. Telegram: Contact @dStats_Bot

I look forward to the dStats bot helping out many delegators in our ecosystem.

1 Like