dStatsBot - A Delegators Tool

Thank you David.
I am guessing as part of this bounty, you will be advertising and making sure the bot is actually used and maintained.

That being said, how do you plan on making sure the bot adoption is at a high level and what are your success metrics?
Thank you.

2 Likes

The $5k offered doesn’t actually cover the time spent on the initial build but as this is for our eco system I was happy to build it. I will also be advertising and maintaining it out of my own pocket now that it is complete, thankfully it was asked for by many delegates as well as validators on their delegates behalf too (and of course you can see some delegates who commented on the proposal as well) so I don’t feel it will be hard to get it widely used.

1 Like

Thank you for spending the time to build the tools community will find useful. We appreciate it, therefore we approved the funding for $5K.
That being said, this is only a Telegram bot; the functionalities and user experience is only limited to those who use Telegram. Along the same lines, we don’t want to have something built but not owned; we need it to be used by the community so we know it is appreciated. This is why it is important to understand how you plan to grow your user base and provide support if and when needed.

1 Like

funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes