Education Partner - ABlockofCrypto

hello @Mario_Leal and thank you for your feedback.

Great to see so much support from the Harmony community @AntonyWelford, thanks for stopping by

Great proposal @PaulaG. There is a massive chasm between the rapidly evolving Web3 space and the traditional business world. This kind of training will help to build connections between the centralised and decentralised worlds by helping Web3 businesses bring marketers and other staff up to speed on the current ecosystem. It will also be very useful for tradfi businesses to understand where the market is rapidly going and ensure they are not left behind. I wish you every success with your educational programme!

1 Like

Thank you @BoFoKwo for your support. The innovation in web3 is happening really fast, we hope we can onboard users just as fast :smiley:

I came across crypto and blockchain in 2021and I was struck by the vast “landscape” and its diversity of subjects. Education can play a crucial role in building our understanding of this space and help us to integrate into its communities. I had a chance to see lectures from Paula and I know that she is a great instructor so I am really excited about this course. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Cl4i and thank you so much for visiting and supporting this proposal :grinning:

hello @Conor_McCarthy, thank you for supporting this proposal :grin:

This industry makes me feel old its changing and growing so fast :rofl:
Thanks for your support @davieke

Happy new year to you too @Ashwani_Tyagi

Great to see some of the Harmony community like this idea. Lets hope we can form a partnership.

I love this proposal. Understanding and navigating this industry is important for businesses who want to take advantage of this technology. I have an education background and worked for some years in the business school of a university. I’ve been watching the tertiary space and though there are some courses around blockchain and related topics beginning to be seen through the university system a lot of them are aimed more at developers and internet security rather than the average person or business. This course proposal looks great to begin bridging that gap.

hi @Sonya and thank you for your amazing feedback. Yes, I agree, the university system needs to catch up a little around this topic. we are hoping to invite some universities to one of the blocks and hopefully get some accreditation for the modules. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

Paula

Project Update

We now have 350 students that have registered their interest in this track (without any marketing or outreach). At current staffing levels, this almost fills two blocks of students.

The first block of students will begin on the 7th Feb.

Modules 1-4 are now in the review phase.

Addational Comments

By working with us as Education Partner, Harmony will not be limited to only this track. We plan on running a series of Business focused webinars, along with other educational and community-focused events.
After reading All Hands January 10th, 2022 we could also consider working with @Sam on the DAO findings and maybe prepare some training for DAO participants

Love this proposal.
Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

thank you for your support

Love this education model and am working on something similar called “Tools for the Regenerative Renaissance” would love to work together on this. Sending a PM!

Hey Paula

I support your proposal the future is Web3

Looking forward to the first round of course’s

Cliffo

1 Like

Hi Paula

I totally support this community!

I am so lucky to of come across such an amazing friendly helpful group of Crypto, Blockchain, Educational members that have time and commitment in supporting others.

All the best.

Robert

1 Like

Thank you @Robert for your support

hi @Cliffo and thank you for your support

Hi @Mattyontap, any chance this proposal got lost in the list? Maybe you could give a gentle nudge to the team as I have not had any response.

Thank you in advance

Paula