Error Messages While Trying to Unstake/Stake

Just started to receive error messages while trying to unstake. I’m not an expert but have staked and unstaked before without any issues. I went to unstake last night, about 2hours before the epoch ended and received Transaction errors, Nonce Too Low/Transaction Underpriced. When I look at the transaction confirmation field, the Gwei is 1 and the limit is 45000. I have not changed these nor do I see how to change them. I tried to unstake this morning, same error messages. I also tried to stake, same error messages. I have tried different validators, same results. My internet connection is good, rebooted my PC several times, same results.

Brave Browser
Harmony Home Page
Harmony One Wallet w/ONE in it & Shard 0

Note: 1st time H1 Talk user so I hope I’m in the right area of the forum for assistance.

1 Like

The error you see is because the transaction is trying to use a nonce that has already been used for a transaction.

It is strange that you are getting this error however as the wallet should retrieve the correct nonce from the chain.

you might have some luck clearing the cache and / or uninstalling and reinstalling the extension as maybe something is stuck.

If you do, make sure to backup your private key and mnemonic seed phrase first.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I’ll give it try.

1 Like

It was the Brave Browser cache. I cleared it and now my transactions are error free. The cache is set to clear upon exit so I’ll have to keep an eye on this.

I very much appreciate your help!!!’

Thank you

2 Likes

No problem… Glad you got it sorted!