Expansion of VitaminCoin DAO to Harmony

Out of context vivid wording equivalates to the team trying to rob Harmony? As stated in my thread there is many benefits to having VITC expand their utilities to Harmony, I wish Kript & the team would of highlighted more of how this proposal would benefit H1 directly to stop this type of FUD from spreading.

He really wrote that?

1 Like

yes, he has.
that said, what is being asked is excessive even if it didn’t have this malicious undertone.

haha dont worry , i am almost done with VC launchPad - #8 by Antony_Kimani
any project will have to prove how they will be helping harmony grow financially soon

I believe this project has a super bright future and I support it. Definitely, this project has already stolen my heart with its quality infrastructure.

What infrastructure? I just see a bleak future.

2 Likes

lmaoooooo im dying of laughter rn

2 Likes

This project should be dead in the water and not approved.

DAO funding is still on hold as far as I can tell.

4 Likes

Who paid you to post this?

1 Like

The amount of bots that are NOT being censored is insane, sigh

1 Like

Agreed. Well, but it just keeps happening and happening.

1 Like

Nobody paid me, who are you, how dare you talk to me like that

22 May 2022 Paz 10:32 tarihinde George via Harmony Community Forum <notifications@harmony1.discoursemail.com> şunu yazdı:

Jumping in to assist on DAO operations here.

This proposal clearly does not have the proper metrics in place tied to the mandates of the DAO, nor abides by our DAO Funding Guidelines.

The community has spoken. The ask is quite high with no clear timeline on go-to-market strategies to reaching 10K users.

Harmony Foundation realizes that funding for any initiative should not encompass bootstrapping things end-to-end, but rather to provide partial funding to DAOs to figure out a path of sustainability, similar to how startups and new businesses would operate.

2 Likes