Grants: Galaxii - Video platform with crypto rewards

We ware not just a video platform!

Galaxii can change the education system and the way we learn by rewarding educators through crypto.

Think of educators being able to earn while students learn for free! The education system has been long outdated and costly to students. If we can create the tools to help monetize content for educators, then users all around the world can be exposed to a higher level of education. Videos are so influential nowadays, we should focus them to help the community!

3 Likes

Release a video sneak peak / tutorial? Community will be really excited to see these

1 Like

@Galaxii I noticed the Steemit connection, whereā€™s the Harmony component and wallet integrations? Once we confirm this, weā€™ll release the grant funds. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

1 Like

Hey Jack, Iā€™ll make sure to update you on these requests! Here is our current documentation for Galaxii! Galaxii Documentation - Google Docs

1 Like

Hi there!
I really like the project!
In which step are you right now?
Can I test it all the way?

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! We are finalizing the tokenomics and integration of our wallet on mainnet. We will be looking for beta testers very soon!

2 Likes

Thank you for the fast response. Canā€™t wait for it.

1 Like

Of course! Thank you for being interested! Follow us @galaxiiplatform and @Foreign_buffett on Twitter for updates!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Here is our tokenomics for Galaxii! :woman_astronaut:

Tokenomics:

Circulating supply: 400 million
Total supply: 777 million

200 million - community rewards contract

100 million - Team

25 million - DAO wallet

25 million - marketing (influencers)

25 million for community airdrop ( airdrop to DAOā€™s) (on boarding new users)

25 million added added as liquidity (LP)

Post tax: 5 Galaxii per post

-25% goes back to the reward wallet
-25 % goes back to token holders
-25% burned
-25% back to the DAO wallet

Posts receive a weekly payout from rewards contract. Amount paid out highest percentage to top post to lowest percentage for the least liked post

3 Likes

Hello, Can I test the app in Testnet, please?

Thank you!
Nice designs and progress

Hello! Thanks so much, yes we can add you to the TestFlight!

Please. Iā€™d really appreciate it so I can test it.

1 Like

I sent you a message on the Telegram group!

hi there. TG answered with a meeting for seeing the progres. Thank you

Thank you @Galaxii for your time with the dev team.
Canā€™t wait to see the next steps.
We had a video showing how it works and this project has more potential than I thought.
Video rewards from teachers (WOW!), sharing videos, imagesā€¦

Thank you for sharing as much as you can with the community.
Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Juan for joining us on our demo!

We are very excited to open up new possibilities for content creators including educators to monetize their videos as they teach!

Delegators can share knowledge on staking with Harmony One or devs can create tutorials on how to build and both can earn from educating! Anyone who has an expertise on a subject can now earn crytpo without the need of a school or college paying them!

Whether youā€™re wanting to post a funny video or to educate students, Galaxii will be the outlet for all creators!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! We are excited to lead Harmony One in Web 3 social media platforms to excel mass adoption for a decentralized economy!

Galaxii will be an outlet for all educators to monetize their content to anyone in the world!

Harmony One validators can educate Harmony users on staking or a developer can give a tutorial on how to create a smart contractā€¦ all will earn crypto from educating and replace the need for third party to pay them to teach!

Hereā€™s a quick look into Galaxii and how video NFTā€™s are created within our platform!

@Jacksteroo @jbeltran @lij

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen the video and also did the test with you during our last call.
Based on that, would you please tell us, which Milestone did you concluded from this list?

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

2 Likes

Hey Juan!

From the list we have completed:

ā€œ$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnetā€.

Next milestone, we will perform our main audit on Galaxii.

Thank you, please read carefuly this post:

Harmony Funding FAQ

1 Like