Grants: Galaxii - Video platform with crypto rewards

We have completed our first milestone!

From the list we have completed:

“$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet”.

Did you follow the instructions for the funding?
Harmony Funding FAQ (notion.site)

1 Like

Yes we have followed the directions! Please let us know if we are missing anything.

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t see the form received about the milestone concluded.
Did you send the form as the milestone concluded?

1 Like

@Galaxii - can you post the link to your Github repo for our open source requirement please.

1 Like

Hey @cheualx! Here is the links to GitHub

Here is our multi sig wallet address we will be using for Galaxii!

one1yak5ldp4jujt0yy8e8r3kedysgxhrr8xas8fpy

We will have our mainnet audit and 100 users confirmed for next milestone after approved for our first milestone!

We our now on Dapp Radar! Keep up to date with us on our page!

Sign up for our beta release! First 100 users will earn Galaxii tokens to try out our video platform!

1 Like

We have reached over a 100 users for our beta sign up! We are very excited to have the community interested in Galaxii!

Here is proof of sign ups, each user is automatically given a Harmony wallet address within their account!

1 Like

Ive signed up and verified but it’s unclear what’s next, was i one of first 100? how do i try the platform?

1 Like

Funded milestone #1: 0x161cdb79fdfa76ec2fe0f9eb5bc49719d4e56c316079952ab705aa8e2a9d6e40

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much Harmony team. I know it has been a tough few months, but thank you for pulling through and helping us make this happen! @cheualx @Jacksteroo

Thank you so much! We will reward your account with $GALAXII when we launch so you can have a couple free posts!

excellent, thank you

1 Like

Thank you Harmony One team for believing in Galaxii and working with us during our first
milestone. Here are a few things we are working on for our next milestone:

• Full fledged reward system for creators

Creators will earn $GALAXII based on the engagement of their content.

• Video NFT marketplace for creators to sell their content

Creators can sell their video NFT’s to users to be able to earn $GALAXII from the content.

• Smart contract audit on mainnet

• Video performance improvements

We will be talking about Galaxii on $ONE Wednesday’s October 5th 2:00 pm EST with Crypto Arcade! Come listen in and learn about new projects building on Harmony One!

We have completed our smart contract audit for Galaxii!

We are excited to submit our 2nd milestone with Harmony One! We are continuously working on video performance and on our reward system for video NFT’s!

2 Likes