Harmony Event by Mining Devs

Name of Event/Project

Mining Devs

Introduction

Mining Devs is India’s First Blockchain Classroom. This platform acts as an easily accessible medium for people to learn about the Blockchain & the importance of the technology also the future potential associated with it. We provide smooth and easy onboarding for anyone into the web3 space by organizing events, webinars, and courses for our students.

Our Numbers

• More than 250 partner colleges
  • Partnerships with Polygon, IOST, and other reputed blockchain companies
  • More than 5000 developers engaged

Proposal overview

We are looking to organize an offline event on 22nd April, Friday. The offline event will be attended by a minimum of 200 developers who are looking to learn blockchain development. It will be a 2-3 hours event where we will start with a basic introduction to blockchain development and then introduce Harmony to the students.

Proposal ask

We will have a 200 developers event with a co-sponsor and our ask is $5,000

Metrics for success

1. Minimum 200 attendees
  2. 2-3 hours offline event delivered with Harmony integration
  3. Recorded event posted on our YouTube channel which will ensure minimum of 500 developers learn about Harmony offline and online.

External links

Past event with Polygon: Becoming a Blockchain Developer in India in 2021 | Live Session with IIT Bombay - YouTube

Hi team, would love to know your feedback on the proposal.

I know I am quite late in posting the proposal as the event is on Friday but I am available to discuss this on a quick call or on telegram.

Thank you.

Thanks for your proposal, it has been assigned to @essalacher, who will review and respond shortly :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Mattyontap .

Hi @essalacher , please let me know if you have any questions regarding our proposal. Would love to answer any questions or queries you might have.

Best,
Sahil

Hello @Sahil_Thakur!

Can you provide additional details about the presentations, and Harmony’s integration?

Per our guidelines: Guidelines for Harmony Grants

1 Like

Hi @essalacher , please find the presentation for the event: Blockchain Basics with Harmony - Google Slides

This presentation provides the overview and the rest of the event will be through the interactions with the developers. All the developers will join the Harmony developers groups after the event for taking the development further.

We will create groups with the attendees and will regularly share Harmony events and other information with them to ensure the active community for Harmony.

@essalacher we successfully organized the event last Friday. More than 200 developers joined us for the event.

@essalacher please let me know if you have any further questions regarding our proposal. Looking forward to have Harmony as our partner for next event.

Hi @essalacher , please let me know if you need any additional information or details from my side regarding the proposal. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Hi @Mattyontap @essalacher , Can you please update me regarding the proposal?

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the same.

@Sahil_Thakur I’m sorry for the delay in response.
Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring events at this time. We sincerely apologize for the dilemma and wish you the best in your initiatives.
We welcome you to check back on the forum for more updates regarding events funding status. :blue_heart: