Harmony Grants AMA

According to this, you are on Harmony payroll 10 hours a week (or a month? Idk) starting 1st of May. In June, you applied for community DAO governor. Is it a conflict of interest holding these two positions simultaneously? Can you clarify?

NForesTs - Creating tokens to plant agroforests with local farmers. (I don’t really know what it does). One comment from moneyboss and yourself beginning of April. Boom, funded. Just like that, two months later or an hour ago, comment from OP that they are working on it.

Baturare DAO - ESG DAO with generative NFTs. Same story: litteboss and Biosensei only commenters “strong yes”. Funded. After pointing it out, you say “ser, you should do research”. Okay, you HAVE BEEN asked for clarification but it’s met with silence.

Piper DAO. Need I explain what happened afterwards? Yes, littlemoneyboss, cheaulex, Biosensei “strong yes”. It’s funded.

Pattern? I said projects you comment on are getting easily approved. If there is justification for it, SAY IT.

These are only examples searching for Biosensei. There are obviously more (I think it’s obvious, for anyone who spent time around at least) where these patterns with few individuals/beneficiaries repeat. Can these be clarified?

Hey look, Amy said moneyboss company has nothing to do with blu 3 DAO

Oh really?

How much funding, in total, through all means has blu3 DAO received? Why was the last tranche paid out when all DAO fundings were supposedly stopped?

I have said before already. I can’t be bothered and I don’t really actually expect an answer because the questions have been asked. Not just by me. And there never was a proper response. So any sane person can read between lines and knows what’s up. It’s a duck. :duck: Just don’t mention it. But then you get another reply “oh hey ser, not me, not me I get the sensation you didn’t research and don’t understand”. Then fu*ing EXPLAIN IT SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND.

7 Likes