Harmony India DAO

Nice to see the Indian Community growing in Crypto

2 Likes

Very appreciative step Priyank
This will surely open many opportunities for Harmony community in India :grinning:

4 Likes

Strong team behind the proposal. The combined experiences of business founders and working professionals would ensure total balance. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I am from Punjab, INDIA i will definitely support you DAO. ALL THE BEST⭐

5 Likes

Nice to see such a detailed proposal! It will be great to have a DAO in India. Thanks to the team for taking this initiative all the best! :heart:

3 Likes

Nice points. Hope to see you go big in India

1 Like

Correction : At Harmony’s suggested rate of $75/hour, and with a maximum of 8 hours/day not week, we will share the weekly timesheet after our proposal accepted .

1 Like

I haven’t seen a lot of proposals that are aimed at educating the youth and community regarding Harmony Blockchain technology. Good point addressed. :slight_smile:

Really detailed proposal and admirable vision.
All the best to the team.

1 Like

Update : Multisig wallet Created with 9 Governor’s.

For Now We Request the Funding for Translation ($10,000.00 + $1000.00 Safety Net), Twitter ($10,000.00 + $1000.00 Safety Net), One Month Work ($8690.00) → $30690.00.
Total - $30690.00

After we getting the funds, we will create the governor’s worktime sheet and will request for weekly payment according to each governor’s time/week.

Multisig Address:
ONE : one1xscasnvfpnfuvl4dpmgl4n7ustrj3nem3nsgfp
ETH : 0x3431d84d890Cd3C67eAd0ed1FACfDc82c728cf3B

@lij @frwrdslosh

4 Likes

Very well depicted proposal Priyank
Looking forward to contribute to the Harmony India Community

1 Like

Hey Priyank,

I am a Copywriter/Creative Supervisor and I’ve worked at some of the top advertising agencies in India (and the world). Your aim is to advertise, maybe I can help; Do let me know if you need any, I am here for Harmony.

Hello @CryptOdin surely, first we will create the harmony india group and will invite all indian supporters of harmony there.
Will send you the link also.

Thank you

1 Like

I will be looking forward to getting it. Thanks.

1 Like

I highly recommend this, The above mentioned team is well experienced and expertise in field of crypto and blockchain. The proposal presented by them is appreciable and seems feasible. I believe they will outperform and take Harmony one to new heights.

1 Like

Thank you @HarmonyUniverse . We created the Multisig address and also mentioned in the forum. Requesting for some funds to start.

1 Like

Thank you Priyank. Adding @Sam for further follow ups for DAO funding and progress.

1 Like

Highly impressed with details and clear metrics for success.

Hello @Priyank_Gupta and Harmony India DAO!

Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience as we move through the backlog of funding requests.

I am happy to see India getting involved with Harmony DAO’s. The mandates and deliverables/metrics are aligned with the Harmony Regional DAO guidelines. Please review a few of the other milestones for Regional DAO funding and consider including them. Specifically, it would be incredible to see Harmony community meet-ups in India.

5 initial deliverables for each regional DAO

• $10k for translating open.harmony.one.
  • $10k for host 2 meetups for 50 people each
  • $10k for partnering with a regional hackathon of 100 developers.
  • $10k for sourcing 5 approved grantees from that language or region.
  • $10k for growing public community to 1,000 active members on Twitter.

There are 9 governors selected with brief bios and social media links attached. With an agreed term limit of 3 months. All that’s missing is a tentative election date for the second term and I believe we can move forward with this proposal.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very excited for Indian dao, willing to join you very early, please provide telegram link so I can join you.all the best

4 Likes