Harmony Talk + Crypto Blogs Publication

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve registered on this forum and for a while, I’m interested in Harmony
Originally with friends/colleagues, we planned to submit DAO (had several ideas, for example, “Carpathian DAO”) but… if you watch the news - you know that we have war in Ukraine now

Anyway, I’m working more than before both offline and online, and I see increase of my readers on crypto-blogs.

I decided to apply for income section on Harmony forum.

What I propose in brief - interview with Harmony project (built on Harmony, about development, DAOs, etc). and then Publication & Promotion on 16+ Crypto Targeted Platforms

Budget: 6 hours per publication x 75 = 450 USD
I count approximately 3 hours for the interview and 3 hours for publication, on average.
Of course, I might need more time, but that’s the maximum. And there will be 1 new content video + more than 16 publications on the crypto-blogs.

I will be able to do around 5 such publications a month. Maybe more.

I would be happy to hear your opinion.
If you think it’s a good idea - the text version might be done as well.

Main youtube channel:

Chosen track

[Contributor]

About

It took me months and years to develop a reputation and follower base on the multiple crypto blogging platforms. Each platform is unique and different, and even on smaller sites, there are people interested in crypto, they are your target audience.

Some stats about my profiles and blogs:

1. Bitcointalk - Sr.Member with 340+ merit 1580+ activity / 2400+ posts
  1. Hive - Reputation 66, number of followers - 1688
  1. Steemit - Member since 2017 - 65 reputation, 1655 followers
  1. Reddit - Member since 2012 - 3.4K Karma
  1. LeoFinance - Level 67
  1. Publish0x - 783+ followers

https://www.publish0x.com/@Flodner

1. Altcoinstalk - Senior member - Moderator - 470+ activity
  1. Loop.Markets - Senior profile with over 460K+ LOOPR tokens

https://www.loop.markets/user/20994

1. Read.Cash - 180+ subscribers
  1. Twitter - Member since 2009 - 10k+ followers

https://twitter.com/flodner

1. Noise.cash - 600+ followers
  1. Medium
  1. LBRY / Odysee

https://odysee.com/@cryptotexty:6

1. Den.Social
  1. Blurt
  1. Torum - 380+ followers

+others, such as D.tube, Bastyon, Golos, Trodl, etc.

I always research the crypto industry and when some interesting new platform appears in the space - I join it.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

3 Likes

Thank you for fast response.
I would be happy to answer any questions
And then, if approved - I would be happy to hear the community opinion about which projects should I check, interview, etc.

So glad you finally posted this Andrii :smiley: you would do a great job highlighting projects in the Harmony ecosystem!!!

1 Like

This proposal is well worth the support of the Fund :slight_smile: please fast track it however possible. Plus it helps someone caught in a conflict zoom make a living during trying times.

1 Like

Thank you Boone for your valuable opinion!

Hello,
So its been 3 weeks
Do you have any answer on this proposal?

@essalacher Hello, could you tell me if there is an update about this proposal?
I want to do something useful in the Harmony ecosystem, I’m thinking to join one of the DAOs in the future, and I have ideas for apps, and projects which I could build in the future on Harmony blockchain

I’m already active on this forum, but I was thinking what I can do best to contribute right now, and this proposal looks good for me in terms of price/value

In any case I would be happy to hear your opinion

Small update: - I see that now Ukrainian community is active on Harmony forum.
That’s good, and that’s why if this proposal is approved - as a bonus - I will make Ukrainian version of materials I will produce

I have a site about cryptocurrencies in Ukrainian and even though last time I don’t have funds for hiring full-time employees to help me with it, I have several on part-time basis and this way we’ll also develop local Harmony community

https://cryptotexty.com/

Still no response
I’ll let this thread to live so other people who want to contribute can see that sometimes you can’t even receive an answer

Hey @Cryptotexty, I sincerely apologize for the lack of response. I will manage communications more effectively moving forward. At this time, we are not hiring additional contributors and have some existing publications/projects managing similar initiatives. I do want to invite you to connect with me on Telegram - we can keep this conversation open so that when opportunities arise, we can get you connected more quickly.

Thank you again for sharing your proposal with us, and I look forward to continuing to get to know you and your work.

Matty

1 Like

Thank you Matty, I just wrote to you in Telegram so we’ll stay in touch

In case something changed, now I have some free time to do this work which I proposed
Thanks

Example of the content
Video + full text version

Just in case something changed (i.e. new people are in charge in Harmony team) - I’m still interested to do this job

1 Like

Now I have some free time to do it - just in case