HarmonyUniverse joins Harmony's Grants committee!

Announcement

@HarmonyUniverse is joining the ecosystem fund’s Grants committee! HU will be a force to help strategically grow our ecosystem. HU is a native Harmony community member, and with a team, created a community portal called HarmonyUniverse with over 10K unique visitors per month to date.

HU will be a tremendous boost to help with the $300M Ecosystem Grant committee and to help with New Product Introduction as new projects come online into the hands of the community of users, investors, adopters, etc. HU can thus feature this to the ecosystem via HarmonyUniverse.one as a way to boost visibility to all new grantees and provide the necessary support, for those who need it, move to the next level.

Please welcome me in congratulating @HarmonyUniverse in this new role!

18 Likes

This is a great approach.

3 Likes

YASSSSSSSS WELL DESERVED! Outstanding community member!

2 Likes

Congratulations @HarmonyUniverse!

2 Likes

so happy for HU! you deserve it homie!

2 Likes

A true asset to the team. Congratulations @HarmonyUniverse !!!

1 Like

Thank you Harmony team for believing in our vision and also giving me the opportunity to be part of this great movement. I look forward to serving the community and onboarding new projects to their fullest potential. Let’s go! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats @HarmonyUniverse !!

1 Like

congratulations @HarmonyUniverse :partying_face:

1 Like

congrats @HarmonyUniverse

1 Like

@HarmonyUniverse Congrats! Very cool to see it happen!

1 Like

Good stuff, I so love to see community effort being rewarded. Nice work and congratulations @HarmonyUniverse

1 Like

Congrats @HarmonyUniverse . You have been doing a great service since day 1.

1 Like

Your doing great work!

1 Like