Hyperium DAO ✨ : Play2Earn, MMORPG, Metaverse, Fantasy DeFi

Name of Project

Hyperium DAO :sparkles: : Play2Earn, MMORPG, Metaverse, Fantasy DeFi

Proposal overview

Hyperium is a multi-faceted Play-to-Earn MMORPG game and metaverse launching on the great, fast, and inexpensive Harmony ONE network.
Soon, Hyperians will be able to battle one another in a TCG-style play-to-earn game, and create colonies on different worlds throughout our solar system.
Hyperians will be able to mint, own, and trade Character NFTs (for the battles), and Worlds NFTs for land plots on various worlds throughout our solar system.
Hyperians holding Hyperium NFTs will be able to participate in HyperiumDAO governance.
In the future, the HYPER token will be implemented in the Hyperium Battles and Metaverse, and will be the main token used for trade and governance, in addition to the NFTs.
Holders of Hyperium NFTs will be airdropped the HYPER token. Initially, the only way to acquire the HYPER token is to hold Hyperium NFTs.
The second method of acquiring the HYPER token will be playing in the Battles arenas.
Our team have been working for many months to cultivate one of the finest P2E experiences in the blockchain space.
This is the beginning of something special!

What stage of the product or idea are you (and your team) at? Is it live on Harmony and/or another chain?
We are working on our Beta version. We would like to partner with more blockchain and game developers to bring the best possible P2E and metaverse design custom-fitted to the Harmony ONE mainnet, and we are hoping Harmony ONE team can help us with this aspect.

How many active users do you currently have, or aim to acquire?
We aim to acquire 10,000 members/active users within the first 3 months of deployment; 100,000 within the first 12 months.

How much funding do you need?
$50,000 in funding, as mentioned below.

What are your milestones?
We need and would greatly appreciate all support from the Harmony team for the following:

• Trustworthy and reliable blockchain developers with experience deploying on the fast and inexpensive Harmony ONE mainnet.
  • Support with the grant process. At first we are asking for a Launch grant, and in the future we are looking to request a DAO grant, when we have successfuly established the DAO component of our HyperiumDAO.
  • Marketing, strategic partnerships, and collaborations with fellow Harmony ONE ecosystem projects.

Proposal ask

$50,000 in equity-free funding for the following:

• Hiring blockchain developers, game developers, 3D artists and animators
  • Hiring marketing and strategic partnership experts
  • Salaries for the current team and team expansion
  • Smart contract audits to ensure the safety of our code

Metrics for success

• 10,000 users within the first 3 months; 10,000 Discord members within the first 3 months. 10,000 Twitter followers within the first 3 months.
  • Approval of a Harmony Grant.
  • $1M in transactions within the first 6 months.
  • A minimum of 100 community members participating in the beta testing.
  • Partnership with blockchain-and-gaming-development university.
  • Creation of the DAO component of HyperiumDAO, and approval of a Harmony ONE DAO grant (down the road).

External links

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. Allow me to be your representative on behalf of the Grants committee. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread. We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

Do you currently have a testnet version built for the game?

2 Likes

Sounds great. What timeline are we looking for testnet release please?

1 Like

Thank you. Along the lines of Launch grant guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit.
We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet,
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit,
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion),
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process).

Moreover, we recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Can we agree to the above terms?

Cheers,
HU

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you.

Your grant proposal is pre-approved on the condition that your KYC is submitted and confirmed.
Please email identification documents to kyc@harmony.one.

Team members must submit a photo displaying full face and photo ID to the address above.
Be sure to reply to this comment once submitted so that we can confirm.

Also please keep the community up-to-date with the progress regarding development and updates.

1 Like

Confirmed receipt, thank you.

1 Like

Excited to see this see daylight! Keep up the good work Hyperium team!

1 Like

Hi, I’m with Harmony core team working on Metaverse. Saw your Launch grant application, and was checking in on how progress to prototype was coming, would be excited for you to launch on testnet! Please PM me and let me know timeline and how I can help.

1 Like

Awesome! Super glad to meet you, we just sent a PM!

It will be a great launch, don’t be in a hurry to try

A good project and looking forward to the future of a talent team working behind the scenes and a roadmap

Can we get a status update? Did this project deviate from the original plan since the NFT minting is taking place before the community beta testing?

unlikely - seems they’ve vanished

1 Like

They’ve rugged, sad times, wasted my money on this. @HarmonyUniverse please update the thread about this so no one else falls for anything related.

2 Likes

Please read above message @brianfelsen

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. Thats unfortunate.

Also to mention, I don’t work for the grant committee anymore and have stopped since around mid-April. The current grant committee is evaluating grants and funding related.

2 Likes

please, previously they did KYC with harmony grant to get the grant, and now they took all our money away

Who is responsible for this? I don’t know how it happened… I don’t know. The project should be checked first

1 Like

It was a hard rug :pleading_face: discord deleted website too

2 Likes