Introduce yourself here

Hi my name is Kenna! Recently, I met a lot of the Harmony members at ETHDenver, and man do they know how to let loose! Currently, I have my own marketing company with a focus on social media, social ads, website development, SEO, and lead generation. I am diving into the web3 space with ethDenver being my first conference of the year, but I will also be attending NFT LA, Bitcoin Miami, and EthAmsterdam, so hope to see you all there!

I would love to be more involved in the Harmony community. Everyone I have met has been so welcoming, and you can really tell there is a lot of helping eachother out and lifting eachother up mentality here. That really made me realize that being on the Harmony network aligns with my values, especially after they shared so much information about the “spirit” of DAO’s.

I have just submitted a DAO project to hopefully be accepted for a Harmony grant. We are working on a spiritual retreat DAO where DAO members get to vote on what practitioners they want, where they would like to have retreats and more! Currently we have our first retreat center for members so we are really starting to see the pieces fall into place. Thanks Universe! Check us out: RISINGDAO at: Rising DAO - Spiritual Retreats.

1 Like