Laet4x Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Al, known as laet4x, I’m glad to be part of Harmony Community

I’m passionate about building community and helping others, bridging the gap between human and blockchain technology, I do blockchain talks in some conferences and seminar, but most of my talks are related to software development and IT Security.

I’d like to become part of Harmony Team as a Community Manager in our region and I love volunteering. I’m from the Philippines and there’s a lot of crypto enthusiast in our country. Besides being a Community Manager, I can help with IT Security tasks, securing the infrastructure of Harmony, performing audits, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing.

If you have any questions, ideas, or would just like to connect you can find me here:

Twitter: @laet4x
Telegram: @laet4x

2 Likes

Hey Al, Checkout the Regional DAOs too. Harmony is trying to build up a presence around the world and you seem like you would be a good fit to help promote and grow a DAO in your region.

Hi and welcome. Interesting to hear you give talks, if you are doing an online one feel free to send me a link. I just followed you on Twitter

You might also be interested in a proposal I have in at the moment, I would love for you to add some feedback.