Launches: FishFight.one NFT Game

@giv @lij @frwrdslosh @Mattyontap

Can we receive this payment from our grant?

We’ve been audited (since before release by @redKanga ) and been on mainnet for months.

We’ve also been working very hard to continue to maintain support for our game and community while we’ve lost tens of thousands of dollars of our own capital from the harmony hack.

This grant payment would go a long way to helping us push through this difficult time.

Thank you

4 Likes

Payment of this part of the grant would indeed help this project, the Team and its community.

If they are due this money (and i believe they are) as they have fulfilled their part, kindly make arrangements or at least communicate with them.

Regards,

Megalodon.

1 Like

Thanks @eddnorris - @cheualx will follow up shortly.

Here is evidence of our current player numbers being 100+ …

1 Like

Here are a few video examples of gameplay:

1 Like

This game it’s been up and running seamlessly on harmony for months.
In fact it’s been probably one of the first actual playable games, not stuck in the minting phase like many others.

@eddnorris has been involved with the community more than ever during this hardship. If Fishfight wasn’t a legit project, they would have been gone weeks ago.

I don’t think it’s fair to leave them alone facing all the costs that any given project involves to be started. Especially when you have been throwing money into the toilet and flush it away funding all those stupid DAOs and other stuff we have all been whitnesses :triumph:
Fishfight didn’t have any IDO or any other form of bootstrap, only the NFT mints but at the current price this doesn’t pay even the pizzas.

I hope you @giv fix this and don’t make them beg for what is been promised and well deserved.
These 10K will not hurt harmony accountability and will be an oasis of fresh water in this dry and mercyless journey through the desert for Fishfight. It can really make the difference for them.

WAGMI ! :blue_heart:

2 Likes