Launches: PolkaBridge - Multichain & CrossChain Defi Application

Name of Project / DAO / Company

PolkaBridge

Application type

Investment & Marketing

Proposal overview

PolkaBridge is a decentralized all-in-one financial application platform. The PolkaBridge ecosystem is expected to include Multichain & Cross-Chain AMM, Farming, Lending, Fundraising platform (Launchpad), Prediction, NFT, and more. All products will be developed with Polkadot in center.

PolkaBridge was born in January 2021. Currently, we have launched Multichain Staking, Farming and Launchpad platforms, with a total TVL of up to 5M$. We also just launched our staking platform on Polygon - an efficient layer2 solution.

In the near future we will launch a decentralized exchange (Multichain AMM), supporting token swaps on many different blockchain platforms, including: Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Polkadot

We want to integrate Harmony into our product (Staking, Launchpad, AMM).

We need your technical and marketing support.

Proposal ask

$50k

Metrics for success

TVL minimum 20M$, The minimum number of participating projects is 50, Unique users at least 10k

6 Likes
1 Like

PolkaBridge: Community Poll

• Yes
  • No
  • More info needed
0 voters

For “More info needed”, please Reply to ask your question

3 Likes

PolkaBridge is one of the most promising projects on ethereum blockchain which currently supports Binance and Polygon Network.

Harmony should be integrated for more exposure and growth.

See you soon on board PolkaBridge​:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Multi Chain & Cross-chain is the trend and future essentials of Defi and Blockchain

One of the best projects

@polkabridge This is going to be great for the ecosystem and the community responded positively. This fits nicely into the Harmony Launches category. Under the guidance of this $300M+ on Bounties, Grants & DAOs site,

• $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet,
  • $10K after mainnet launch,
  • $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and
  • $20K for after 10K users.

I appreciate that.
Can we discuss the marketing step further? If you use Telegram, send me a DM at Telegram: Contact @cyclese_polkabridge
Thank you so much

1 Like

I like what I’ve read so far…

1 Like

Please add me in Telegram @jacksteroo

We’ve reviewed the proposal internally and discussed with CertiK. There are no blockers at this time.

Congratulations @polkabridge your proposal have been approved for Launches at $50K!

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure to work with Harmony. PolkaBridge will make a great contribution to the Harmony ecosystem

Hi there!
How is it going?
Are you still working on the project?

Please get back to us.