LightItUp DAO

Thanks D. We are tickled pink also.

Super excited for this DAO. Spreading the work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way! Super based, and cannot wait to help in any way I can.

1 Like

Glad to have Troy onboard Sofa. Exciting news coming this week!

1 Like

So much great feedback and excitement! Let’s go!

1 Like

Happy to be working with you brother.

1 Like

Learned that the best place too LLC the DAO is the Marshall Islands. https://www.midao.org/ can help us get set up.
Bylaws on the blockchain
Token holders can be members
Corporate personhood
Limited liability

2 Likes

Looks like we may have found a laser cutter at a maker space here in CO?! Easy gobos (light stencils) anyone? A few of us are gonna investigate tomorrow. Another skill we can potentially teach/learn.

Also wanna say thanks to everyone who joined as a community member the last few weeks! Big updates coming later this week!

1 Like

I met synergy.laser while we were both installing IRL Art exhibits at ETHDenver. Have their business card. Let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

That’s some cool stuff the laser can do. I made a spreadsheet for contacts like this one. Can’t post a link here, but the link is in the Telegram.

Our first paid gig will be at Bitcoin Miami, if we can get it together fast enough. C’mon funding.

4 Likes

My boy Granite, flying the Harmony colors, and practicing permissionless rotisserie chicken eating. That boy gets Web3.

3 Likes

Permissionless indeed!! Love that dog, such a character :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

No ‘stay in your lane’ with that boy.

1 Like

We just released bounties for March!!

1 Like

I set up the 1wallet today. User friendly and 20% yield right in the wallet. Features social recovery, no seed phrases, uses Google Authenticator. This is what we will teach, over metamask, on the street during our crypto education light projection events.

2 Likes

Love this community more each day? Regardless of what happens with this proposal, I’m in.

3 Likes

Hahahaha Granite cracks me up! So awesome to see all these great comments! So glad to hear you are feeling included Jamie as I do as well! Let’s all keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hey there, I want to let everyone know I’m so excited to be a part of this and to learn more about crypto!

1 Like

Suede, so lovely to meet you and good luck on the DAO Grant !! Love you to do some mapping at our Festivals !! I will text you.

2 Likes

So looking forward to collaborating with you.