MtopSwap Funding Proposal for $75,000

Unfortunately not. We are making an exception due to a previous commitment to honor the community vote.

13 Likes

Thank you SO much. Truly. Excited to build on Harmony exclusively - this place is and always will be my home. Thank you to @dpagan-harmony also for being an advocate for us.

It’s my understanding that we have documentation to fill out, correct? How will we receive those documents and establish a communication line outside of this forum @giv?

We’ve technically completed milestones 1 & 2 below as well. 3 will be completed upon release August 1 - August 15.

• $10,000 upon the launch of a feature-complete product on the testnet
  • $10,000 upon forming a with 5-out-of-9 multi-sig

Looking forward to BUILDING with you guys!

10 Likes

Fantastic news. Thanks Giv. This seems fairly structured for both conservative spending and project support.

Mtop discord and team twitter have collectively been the most active and constructive group during the hack and down period. Cant wait to see where this goes

6 Likes

One edit, @giv @dpagan-harmony - due to community feedback and a desire to also push ourselves, we’re going to change the semi-weak 5-of-9 Multisig milestone to:

Deploy Staking and NFT Subscription Mint Smart Contracts on Mainnet

So, final milestones would be:

• $10,000 upon the launch of a feature-complete product on the testnet (MET)
  • $10,000 upon deployment of Staking and NFT Subscription Mint Smart Contracts on mainnet (AUGUST)
  • $10,000 upon initial product launch on the mainnet with staking (AUGUST)
  • $10,000 upon TVL of $100,000
  • $10,000 upon maintaining an average 500 daily active users
  • $10,000 upon forming an LLC and completion of Q3-4 2022 milestones
  • $15,000 upon mainnet completion of Q1 2023 milestones
6 Likes

Congratulations on the grant MtopSwap!

8 Likes

Congratulations guys! RMU is looking forward to all that you guys are building!

10 Likes

Just some updates @giv but please see my questions above re: next steps as well and establishing reliable comms (I do understand that even if milestones met, Harmony needs to work out the plan forward first) <3

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES LAST 5 DAYS
:white_check_mark: NFT Subscription minting is deployed on Harmony Devnet and connected to contracts to enable functionality (approving contracts, using MTOP & ONE dual mint, minting NFT)
:white_check_mark: UI for NFT Minting finished (see pic - looks exactly like the mockups!)
:white_check_mark: Free Trial front-end and Backend (1 week full-feature free)
:white_check_mark: Showing what tier users mint as a pfp in the upper right hand side of the screen

HALO INFINITE E-SPORTS TOURNAMENT SIGNUP
We have kicked off signups for our Halo Infinite (free on Steam) E-Sports tournament that will occur Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 6:00 PM UTC. This will be our THIRD e-sports tournament, with a total of 50 people participating in the first 2!

In our Discord, please head to the #get-roles channel and select the :video_game: emote to view our e-sports channels & complete this form in order to participate

HEAR FROM OUR DEVELOPER!
If you’d like to hear our developer Rafael speak about MtopSwap with me, please set a reminder for our upcoming Twitter Space with the Harmony Developer’s DAO July 14th on their Twitter Space at 4 AM UTC and SHARE IT ON SOCIALS!

:white_check_mark: Twitter Space direct link:
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynJOZZRrDzGR
:white_check_mark: Tweet:

9 Likes

Fantastic. @cheualx will take over from here to review and process milestones. Thanks!

6 Likes

Great, thank you for the follow up! @cheualx , please see the above post for the information that we need in order to move forward: MtopSwap Funding Proposal for $75,000 - #216 by HarmonyWon

6 Likes

did the project get funded in the end?

2 Likes

Hi there! We’ve been approved, but are still awaiting Milestones created by @cheualx and @Jacksteroo to be approved by @lij! Should be any day, now.

4 Likes

Amazing, congrats!! I guess setting milestones is the easy part now and should be quick to define, looking forward to seeing this rolls out. congrats again

2 Likes

Hey @cheualx , how’s it going? :slightly_smiling_face: Couldn’t help but notice this was pending on your end. Cheers mate

3 Likes

Given our discussion @HarmonyWon we are proud to present the agreed milestones. We believe strength lies in communities that work cohesively and anticipate the added liquidity will assist in the success of your project as well as others you endeavor with.

Congratulations and looking forward to building together.

1. $10k upon feature-complete testnet with 100 users + video demo
  2. $10k upon mainnet + audit + dappradar + opensource
  3. $35k as liquidity to LP pair for 6-month after mainnet launch with audit, dappradar, opensource
  4. $10k upon 1K DAU (daily active user)
  5. $10k upon $50M TVL

*** Please note the 4-8 week completion per milestone for payout given guidelines.

10 Likes

Great! Lets move forward on this and keep in close contact, as we are already far along with the development and pending launch.

4 Likes

Just an update for our community and @cheualx - we’ve been BUSY!

Development

Organizational

What’s next?

7 Likes

Build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build, build

4 Likes

Hey @cheualx. I’m here to confirm to you and to our dear community that Milestone #2, as seen below, has been completed.

Broken by Sub-Milestones:

• Mainnet release was successful, we already have several subscriptions post-release, not including Diamond Sale. You can use and verify this yourself at app.mtopswap.one
  • Audit has been successfully performed by 0xGuard to our Smart Contract, without a single Severe Finding and all others addressed. For more details, you can find the full Audit Report by 0xGuard here.
  • DappRadar listing has been completed. You can find us here.
  • We have successfully OpenSourced, as instructed, our Subscription NFT Smart Contract. One can see the code publicly in Harmony Explorer or in GitHub under MIT license.

About sub-milestone #3, it should be noted that because we just wrap all the pre-existing DEXs into our single module, the original smart contract of the chosen DEX is being used, resulting in the Tx not being registered as “our” interaction although it comes from our dApp. So the only interactions seen for now in DappRadar come from subscriptions, not from usage. In the immediate future, this will change in order to properly qualify for Milestone #1.

We have also filled the requested “Grant Prefunding Form”, so it must be available to you.

I can’t thank you all enough for your patience and support. Those key attributes of the community really provided us with the freedom to be careful about this and not rush. Also special thanks to the Harmony Team involved in this process, publicly on the forum or behind the scenes.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Funded #2: 0x7c106d4e27fdb60e19a7966f8bad5dd5c5bfe09f54e7948efb2891ec6b40a9cb

6 Likes

Thank you @cheualx, received and secured! As you know, we have our tutorial videos already here (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQIFl5k_1wbpXNXun39AMw) and are waiting for 100 30 day users on dApp Radar before applying to milestone #1. About halfway there! I’d estimate we’ll get there within a month, hopefully ~2 weeks.

6 Likes