The platform allows users to create anonymous surveys on chain and invite a set of participants. Participants anonymity is protected and answer resubmission is not allowed.
The application allows anyone to create surveys and collect some survey stats. Participants who take the survey have to be on an invitation list. However, the survey creator cannot identity which answer belongs to which participant because all participants are placed into a mixer.
The application can be used by anyone to create anonymous surveys. Survey creators can also gather stats from survey answers.
In order to get this up and running, we request $15k/year stable basic income to take care of welfare and development costs.
This ask will be in line with the laid down milestones as detailed below
- launching a feature-complete product on testnet
- forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
- launching on our mainnet with audit
- attracting 1k daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
- attracting 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)
|Testnet launch||Feb 8||Done|
|Version 1 back-end upgrade||June 30th||Pending|
|Version 1 front-end upgrade||July 31st||Pending|
|Smart contract audit||August 15th||Pending|
|Mainnet Launch||August 31st||Pending|